Balloons and Circles

Hi All. Hope you are all well and that some of you have some sunshine to send our way as it is very dismal here today. Thank you for calling in and making the day brighter.

At Three Muses the theme for this week is balloons


I found a balloon image on a free to use site online then used a face that I drew in PSP. The background is effects that I created and the earrings are brushes. The balloon image was used a lot of time to make the bubbles.
 A long time ago I had a spa mat for my bath and put the wrong bubble stuff in it and the bathroom filled with bubbles. I shouted for Vic and he wasn't any help at all he just took a photograph. I am pleased to say that the photograph disappeared years ago but the image is still with me.

At Moo Mania and More the theme is circles and you can enter with anything at all and any medium at all so long as it follows the theme. This time I haven't used a Moo though I usually try to include one somewhere.

I did the background with Distressed inks on glass technique, then I used the tops of glue bottles to stamp the circles. Then gold and black pen for the letters. I looked in my bit box for 'circles' and was amazed at how many things were circular-also how much rubbish I collect as well :)

Have a nice day all or sleep well depending what time of day you visit

Love Chrissie


Comments

  1. Both projects are wonderful Chrissie, love the idea of you being surrounded by bubbles, what a pity that the photo has disappeared! Thanks for the lovely circles for Moo Mania, too, love the colours. Ad yes, we also seem to collect so many things! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good that you collected "rubbish", you made nice stuff with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting art pieces, Chrissie. Thanks for nice story and a smile:)
    Have a great day!
    We have also sunshine today after long cloudy period.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice projects Chrissie! Thanks for joining in and sharing with us at Moo Mania and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chrissie, your first artwork ist breathtaking. I love every detail on it, especially the colours. Fantastic.

    I'm also in love with the second projekt and I thank you so much for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your wonderful collage Chrissie --wow... and the little story is so nice...lol!
    The circle ATC is great.. you did achieve so much texture on it---fabulous!
    So happy you are with us over at MOO MANIA & MORE this fortnight! yeah!

    Happy rest of the day Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Chrissie! I love the bubble bath, so bright and cheery! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and fabulous creations today here with all of these fab added goodies....xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW ! These are gorgeous Chrissie ! Love the digital collage - reminds me of the "hippy" years somehow ! - and I love the background of your ATC ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, Chrissie, I'd love to see that photograph of you immersed in bubbles, but second best is this beautiful entry for this week's challenge. What lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The queen of balloons is wonderful and your 'détournement' of round objets is very poetic!
    Bravo Chrissie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love the way your mind works Chrissie! Love the balloon lady, so pretty and colourful!
    And your take on circles is one of a kind! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great stuff Chrissie, sorry I've not been around to comment etc but my laptop went kerrrrput, so have had to have a new one!!!

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a funny story about the bubbles and I love the colors and techniques you used on your collage!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome page with the bubbles, super bright colours. The other piece is fantastic as well. I'm a hoarder and know what you mean about your bits box.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful artwork, Crissie, beautifully created. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now that is a bubble bath! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my the lady is gorgeous on the top design, beautiful collage and the bottom rustic is fantastic. Have a great day, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Chrissie your lady is so wonderful in hers bubble and balloon bath, love both your creations.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  20. Chrissie your lady is so wonderful in hers bubble and balloon bath, love both your creations.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a good idea for the balloon theme. Everything is terrific here, the different bubbles, the face, the earrings, and I like your frame too and the glowing colours..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wunderschöne Arbeiten ...!!

    GLG Doris

    ReplyDelete
  23. The bubble are so vibrant, perfect on this cold wet evening!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely association of bubbles and balloons, gorgeous colours too. Your circles piece is equally well thought out, the embellishments are so right!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Two great projects but just adore the balloons! Nikkix

    ReplyDelete
  26. A post bubbling over with balloons and circles - the indulgent bubble bath is a stroke of genius, and I love the metal accents on your ATC (I think?) too.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design