Journal page and card design

Hi All from a sunny NE UK coast. It really does look tempting through the window. Nice to have you call in, thank you.

At Art Journal Journey, you will know by now that, I am addicted to their theme of Inspired by the Masters.

This was inspired by Andy Warhol's work and it is my hubby Vic, daughter Linda and her husband Graham. It was digitally made.

I did it way back in March 2013 for a challenge at the blog I ran with friends. At the time I added a strange shaped frame which didn't do it any favours.

At Moo Mania and More there are still a couple of days to enter your Polka Dot entries




This is a digitally designed card front that I am going to print out and make into a card.





I painted the face in Paint Shop Pro so that I can add any hair I like and change the eye colour and make-up etc to match what I am doing.


Have a great day

Love Chrissie x


Comments

  1. Beautiful work Chrissie, love your family gallery in Warhol style, great idea! Love the card, too, you make lovely things in your digital workshop! Have a lovely day, I am off out for my walk now! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your digital creations are always awesome and these are no exception ! I really don't know how you make them but they are stunning ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab Andy Warhol styled family collage! And your digi art get's even better each time you show us a new creation!
    Have a lovely rest of Sunday Chrissie - enjoy the sun !
    Thank you for joining MOO MANIA & MORE and Art Journal Journey in one post--- You made me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissie you are a lady with a masterpeace mind....LOVE this gorgeous creation and spectacular image and goodies added...
    :)
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Andy Warhole piece is awesome and the digital card front is so cool! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissie, you are very talented with the digital artwort, fantastic designs! Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean artWORK (not wort)... I need to check before I hit publish :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great artwork, Chrissie

    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the artwork, especially the 'Family' Warhole piece.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Chrissie, love the family photo's Warhole style. Its a beautiful card as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, Chrissie!!! this is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Awesome creations! Thanks for sharing!
    Gabriele

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design