Inchie

Hello Everyone.. Very windy here again today but I will be going out later and will try to avoid big trees if possible. Not much to offer at Jumbled Crafts today but thank you for your visit and welcome to my new follower.



At Every Inchie Monday this week the theme is giraffe. I am still going to do all of my inchies on felt backgrounds this year and hopefully be able to stitch them together at the end of the year. It is lovely to see that there are new inchiers joining in and to see their different ideas. Hope some of your will join as well

Have a lovely day Everyone



Comments

  1. Great idea with the felt background for your lovely inchie, and they will make a marvelous display at the end of the year! Have a nice day, and stay safe, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your inchie is soooo cute Chrissie ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute giraffe Chrissie and what a great idea about using felt this year! I can't wait to see what it looks like at the end of the year when you stitch them all together! hugs and smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely inchie Chrissie, I do a lot of my sewn ones on felt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the inchie, the image has a cute expression.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of sewing them together at the end of the year. I am all for that! I love the buttons on your giraffe, how adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design