Collage Obsession and Moo Mania

Just thought I would explain the new look to my blog. Firstly it is my new glasses as the white background was difficult for me on my little i-pod also I wanted a frame around my images and couldn't get one with the old format I had. Thank you for the kind comments about the new arrangement.

Hi All from a very wet and windy NE UK coast. Yesterday we had a little bit of snow but most of that has melted away and I am sure it will soon be washed away with the heavy rain. Thank you for dropping by and for leaving comments which are always appreciated.

This week at Collage Obsession the theme is Oriental


I used my screen painting I did the other day as my background then added an oriental lady image I have had for years and also the birds I had for years as well. The birds were from Outlawbydesign where I was a member for a few years starting in 2005. I am pleased to see that they are still in existence and still offer a few free poser tubes as well as membership.

Moo Mania and More have Masculine as their theme and as I needed a card for a male friend I thought I would use the challenge to make one

He made the mistake of showing me some of his old photos and in one of them he was dressed a bit like the man in the picture. I found that on an advert for themed party outfits. I made the background paper and the background for the image and used two Moos for the sentiment. I have had the little letters for a long time so made peace and love with those. I am sure he will have a good laugh when he sees this.

Enjoy whatever you are doing today

Love Chrissie




Comments

  1. Wonderful collage and card Chrissie. Love how you combined the elements in your collage using your artwork as a basis. Great masculine card, too - thanks for joining us again at Moo Mania and More! Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, here is so different blog-outlook, that wondered if I'm in the right place;) Stunning, as well as your new collages.
    Have a wonderful weekend, Chrissie,
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new look of your blog is fab Chrissie and so are your digital collage and your card ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous pieces, love the card, the image took me back a number of years, flower power and all that era.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super journal pages Chrissie, LOVE Oriental in particular...great display as always..xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Chrissie loving both your fab creations, the background on the male card is fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new look blog and your two projects are wonderful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card is super cool and your collage is amazing, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card and a amazing collage, Chrissie

    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE and have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab art work Chrissie and your cool dude card is awesome! Love the psychedelic feel of your card, you have captured the 70-ies wonderfully! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool card and a fantastic collage chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful layering on your Oriental picture the other one is hilarious...beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous pieces both of them Chrissie, and I love your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice ethereal look on your collage, Chrissie, and the card is very 'cool', indeed. I'm sure your friend will love it.

    Hugs,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Chrissie, you new blog design is fantastic and your collage and card are very beautiful! I hope you are doing well, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Chrissie, I love what you did with those oriental panels! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another lovely Oriental piece... I love the translucent layering. And your hippie chap is hilarious - and surrounded by the perfect psychedelic background!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes I bet he will laugh - great idea and great card. Love your oriental collage too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. How WOW is that collage! You're unreal! Love the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved your man card but all I can see is Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean) and not your average hippie! Very cool background.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A stunning oriental scene beautifully crafted!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Truly lovely art work and your card is perfect for the cool dude.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design