Collage and Card

Hello to everyone who calls in to Jumbled Crafts and a thank you for your visit. I am still trying to get used to my varifocals but I think I am getting there and they will be better than the bifocals in the end.

At Speed Craft Challenge this time the theme is Sparkle and Shine. The rules are easy--you can gather together what you need for your project, start the clock and do what you can in 15 minutes then take a photograph. Then if you haven't finished you can carry on and show the finished project. You have 2 weeks to enter so why not have a go.

This is the card I made and the black circle is a little mirror that shines beautifully in real life but doesn't look shiny at all on the picture


So here are my ingredients. Gold paper from the Christmas Crackers,a oiece of purple card, a Spellbinders die, with love sentiments and two sparkly emblies I bought a while ago. I also used a leaf stamp as there were spaces left on the card and time to do it in.


That's it all in less than 15 minutes.

This week at Collage Obsession the theme is Peculiar and there are already some terrific entries to comment on. I just love how everyone makes such different works of art.


I found the mask on Google and then digitally it decorated with flowers-some I made myself in Paint Shop Pro years ago.

Hope you have a lovely day and the sun is shining where you are. It is here and I am off for a walk along the seafront

Love Chrissie


Comments

  1. Great card Chrissie - love the leaf stamp - and your digital collage is fantastic ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your speed project this week is gorgeous and I love your digi piece Chrissie! Hope your walk was nice.. we have just ice, grey heaven and coldness here...brrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, looks like you had fun. The digi collage is wonderful! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissie my friend you have one great imagination...I just LOVE what you have done here...clever.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}


    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Chrissie! I thought those silver embellishments were real brooches until I saw the die and the glitter paper, wow!! Great artwork today! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, peculiar and fun! Good quote, too.
    Have a nice weekend, Chrissie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Chrissie, loving the purple card and your sparkly embellishments, i can imagine how pretty this is in real life. Great make in well under the 15 minutes!

    Thank you for joining in our Speed Craft Challenge, looking forward to seeing you on the next one.

    Mo:-)
    DT Speed Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the embellishments, fantastic! I have tri focal glasses, it took a while but now I can't live without them :) Take good care & Happy Weekend, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you enjoyed your walk. Great makes again and well done for being well within the 15 minutes. Love your decorated mask, it looks like a day of the dead make - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Chrissie,very sparkly and well done in the time limit once again ;)
    Thank you for joining us at speed craft challenge and good luck
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous pieces today Chrissie, loved the sparkles, they look like you used pretty jewelry. Awesome mask as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like how you can cut out those shapes. Goes very well with the jewelry.

    Hugs,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chris this is so pretty I love how you have blinged it up and adding the mirror is genius. Well done and thank you for playing along at Ssc. Debsx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely a little bit peculiar - and scary as well. A great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely bling creation Chrissie and wow, that mask of yours truly is spectacular! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic speedy crafting - inspired to include the mirror (I can see it shining on the photo below!)... and I love your Peculiar collage page... what a fabulous image to take centre stage.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design