Speed Craft Challenge

Hello everyone. I am bit late today as we went shopping early thinking it would be busy but it was just the usual Saturday shoppers here I think. I hope your day is going well and thank you for your visit to Jumbled Crafts.

At The Speed Challenge this week the theme is anything goes with the option to use a stencil if you like.

Just over an hour ago I thought I would come up to my craft room and do the speed challenge while Vic was watching a film. I just got everything ready to start and he came upstairs to ask if we had any Christmas paper, where was the sellotape and did I have anything to make some labels? He said he had some bits and bobs to wrap up for under the tree. 
 Then I took a pic with the time and the stuff I thought I might need

Ready to go

 Cover A small piece of card with double sided tape and stick stuff onto it. Next cover the whole lot with aluminium tape. Press the tape into the shapes so their pattern shows through. Mount this onto another piece of card

I stenciled the white card with a Tando music stencil, a Big Juicy Ink Pad and a brayer. Well I am sure I could have finished it but the phone wrang with my daughter on speaker wanting to talk to Vic and me so I took a photograph and left it until later to finish

This is it finished with the shapes better defined and a smear of black ink and a gold pen here and there.

Have a lovely rest of the day

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. a fantastic idea and technique for this lovely speed craft card Chrissie!

    xoxoxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie, What a fantastic card in under the 15 minutes, a lot of thought has gone into your creation, am really impressed.

    Thank you so much for taking part in our Speed Craft Challenge you are an inspiration, hope to see you on the next one!

    Merry Christmas
    Mo:-) xxx
    DT Speed Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,fantastic works!Merry christmas for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Chrissie! Have a lovely evening, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, a great design and very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely card Chrissie, we love having you come over to play at speed crafters :)

    Have a great weekend

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, in such a short time, love the technique you used.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliantly made creation with equally as brilliant goodies and image...great colours used.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the metallic plate with all that texture - what a great idea - and it looks fab with the black and gold to highlight it. The beautiful blues and greens in the background are right up my street. Another speedy treat (despite interruptions!).
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous idea and beautiful design, the texture in the foil is wonderful. Seasons Greetings ! Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creations as always Chrissie ! Love the texture ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh, you were quick Chrissie! Love the texture you created, so cool! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh - how did I miss this speed challenge before? I must go and have a look. Love your use of aluminium tape - what a great technique.
    Happy Christmas Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design