Tag and Christmas Card

Hi All. Nice to have you drop by Jumbled Crafts today--thank you for your comments which I always love reading.

At Tag Along this week the theme is Spooktacular


Made the background in Paint Shop Pro and messed about with a, not too scary, face.. In the end it even scared me. I printed it out on paper and stuck it onto the tag and drew weird hair-as if it wasn't weird enough already.

Next I have managed to make a Christmas card to join Marina at My Perfect Life. She is now on week 40 of her 48 week challenge and I am ashamed to say this is only my 4th card for the challenge. Sorry Marina :(



I saw something similar on Pin Interest so thought I would have a go. It was complicated to make and the result wasn't as good as I expected it to be. I have another 4 cut out in this style so will finish those sometime--maybe.

Have a lovely day everyone. I am aching and a bit feverish after my flu injection yesterday but that is normal so I should be ok in a couple of days.

Love Chrissie x




Comments

  1. Oooh love your scary face and also your panelled card, both look fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creations Chrissie ! The tag is really spooky ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Chrissie! Your spooky tag is absolutely amazing. The eyes are stunningly great and spooky.
    Other art pieces are beautiful and richly decorated.
    Have a happy Sunday,
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Chrissie! What a great panelled effect on your Christmas card. And I love the slightly unexpected colour combo and the glitter. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your scary tag, looks a bit like me when I get up in the mornings! Great card for Marina's challenge, too. Had a loooooooooong walk here, now I need my food! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS WITCH IS GORGEOUS Chrissie and a very elegant X-Mas card did you create!
    Happy start of the new week tomorrow for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one 'scary', piece Chrissie, I wouldn't like to meet her on a dark night. It looks fantastic.
    I'm nursing a sore and stiff arm today, Flu jab syndrome here as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, your tag is sufficiently creepy well done! Your Christmas card is gorgeous though! Quite a contrast having both of them sided by side, lol! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the scary face on your fabulous tag and your card is lovely.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very professional finish and great designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards, Chrissie. I'm a bit behind. Not on the computer much the past few days, as I am getting through a cold.

    Hugs and love,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design