Inchie and Christmas Cards

Hello Everyone. Hope your weekend went well. Nice to see that we have lighter mornings in the UK now that the clocks have changed. Thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts and I hope you enjoy what you find here

At Every Inchie Monday the theme this week is vegetables.


Here is mine with a humble carrot on a gold background to make it look more regal. I love carrots and eat at least one every day-sometimes cooked sometimes just to nibble raw

My Christmas card making is like waiting for a bus--you wait for ages for one and then two come at the same time. I am joining Marina again at My Perfect Life where she is still making beautiful Christmas cards each week for her 48 week challenge-week 42 now.



These are a bit similar but I thought I would try some simpler cards. I used some hammered card I had for a while and just folded the A4 piece in half. The papers were printed out on the computer and at least one was my own design. The sentiments were all free on Google long ago. The flowers I made by designing a flower shape and printing it out in different sizes. It took ages to cut them out but it is very relaxing. The Christmas tree die cuts I bought at a local Craft Fayre that was being held for charity-still lots more in the bag yet :)


Have a great day everyone 

Love Chrissie x


Comments

  1. This is extremely cute! I love to eat carrots too and they certainly deserve a regal setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations as always Chrissie ! Love the dies you have used, they are gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and inchie! Carrots are wonderful, that's true! I have also made some Xmas cards, not quite voluntarily, but for GG! Have a nice day! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards and a lovely ATC.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrissie, Im also a carrot lover and I love your inchie regal it is. Gorgeous christmas cards love the mixture of spots and stripes.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Christmas cards Chrissie! Love the traditional reds and greens and all the wonderful patterns! Great inchie too! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inchie & I lurve those Xmas cards :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inchie Chrissie, love the textured word on it, lovely cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum -- carrot - so pretty and regal. Your Christmas cards are gorgeous - they don't look simple to me. I wish I could get myself motivated to start making mine, but the mood isn't hitting me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a nice inchie..lovely..and fabulous cards in the traditional colors....wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab cards Chrissie and love your carrot inchie - fantastic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab cards Chrissie and love your carrot inchie - fantastic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love carrots as well, great inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the little carrot inchie. Your set of Christmas cards look fantastic.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Terrific, Chrissie! Your Christmas card is wonderful - love the design.

    Hugs,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable Christmas trees! Also great minds think alike, i also made a carrot with my inchie. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bright and fresh Christmas cards - I love the use of the patterned papers. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design