Something Old Something new Card

Hello Everyone. I hope you have had a good week. We are enjoying our holiday in Skegness with lots of nice trips out and lovely weather. Thank you for dropping by and a big thank you to those who leave a comment as well.

I made this before I went away and scheduled a post for today. It is for the challenge at the Craft Room where we are asked to use something old and something new. 


I made a card using a  image that I just won at Wicked Wednesday-something new for sure. It is one of four I got from Delicious Doodles. I printed it out and coloured it with Promarkers. Then it is mounted on some purple card the same as I used to make the card--this is from an old pad which will take me the rest of my life to use. It is really quite thick but beginning to fade a bit on one edge so I cropped that off.

The paper I used is also old and from a pad called 'Travels in Italy' by Crafty Individuals. The little flowers were sent by Valerie and I coloured them with a Promarker to match. The butterfly shape is one from Tando that I have had a long time.

See you all soon

Love Chrissie x



Comments

  1. Gorgeous, that image is fabulous and your colour scheme is rich and warm. Have a wonderful holiday wonder if you will get to Mablethorpe and one of my recently discovered favourite places the Seal Scantury. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is a stunning card! The colours are gorgeous. Have a lovely time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Chrissie, and a wonderful image! Keep enjoying your holidays! Hugs, Valerie (I am on a train just now!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning image, its a beautiful card. Hope you are having a super holiday.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Chrissie, love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Chrissie. Have a wonderful holiday.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Chrissie ! The image and colouring are fantastic ! Enjoy your hols Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chrissie, that's a lovely card! And I like how you echoed the flowers and butterfly outside of the image. The colors are a delight.

    Hugs to you my dear,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful image and beautiful card you've created with it! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous gorgeous! Love your delicate colouring and the background papers are such a perfect match! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Chrissie, the image is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design