Mixed Bag

Hello All who drop in to Jumbled Crafts. Start of another week and I hope you will have lots of ideas and enjoy whatever you have planned for this week.

 At Wicked Wednesday the theme is Support Our Troops


I couldn't think what to do with this so I used a black ATC card and added two figures from Google and white text. They are sold by the Graphics Dollar Depot but I couldn't find out how to buy them in the UK.

Next it is the turn of Every Inchie Monday and this week they have' throne' for us as the theme. Always wonderful ideas from my fellow inchiers so why not join us with one of your own.


I drew/copied this shape of throne onto a piece of paper them cut it out and mounted it on heart paper.

Thought you might like to see this butterfly that my husband, Vic, made over the weekend. We both love watching sport on television but need to have something else to do at the same time. Over the weekend we watched the Ryder Cup and I knitted and Vic made this beautiful butterfly from paper.




If you want to make one, the pages can be printed here but the instructions are in Japanese. Vic has made many paper models over the last few years and a lot of them were in English so if your kids like making things it is a great idea for half term.

The butterfly is on a box made for me by Sandra. We used to own a craft challenge blog along with two more friends.  Sandra now makes beautiful tiny bears to 'adopt' and also does patchwork that is really amazing.

That's it so far today.

Thank you for dropping in and for the beautiful comments and friendship

Love Chrissie x








Comments

  1. Chrissie I love that throne - very regal looking! And your husbands butterfly is pretty amazing too, I shall have to check out the site.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work today, and of course, the wonderful butterfly made by Vic - great! Your little throne s beautiful, and soooo tiny, how did you do it? The Atc is pretty, too. Have a lovely day, I am just off out for my walk! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie, what a talented couple you are. How lovely that you both share a passion for paper. Beautiful makes as always and I adore the little inchie , how you manage to create something so amazing on such a small canvas is beyond me !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inchie! So well done. Cute ATC. I just can't get enough time to do one at the moment. And how cool is that butterfly - your husband is amazing (as is mine). Just a gorgeous composition on the box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your ATC and inchie and your husbands butterfly is amazing.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your husband is so talented Chrissie ! Love his butterfly ! And I love your creations too ! The ATC is so sweet... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant creations again Chrissie , gorgeous colours and your creations just rock today.x love them..xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.. I love this gorgeous chair and also the two sweet tropic-helpers.. and your butterfly is JUST amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. I love this gorgeous chair and also the two sweet tropic-helpers.. and your butterfly is JUST amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your work this week is so well done. I love that little ATC and your throne is perfect. My hubby is into hobbies too and it sure makes him more understanding of the time I spend on my craft. Lucky us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great joint effort Chrissie, perhaps I ought to watch the golf and see if anything else happens - lol

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Chrissie. Great projects, love your inchie with its rich reds and gold. Vic's butterfly is amazing!!! Know what you mean about having something to do whilst watching telly. :-D Have a lovely day! Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. great throne inchie and I love your hubby's butterfly - so much detail and lovely colour. what a talented family

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic projects Chrissie, Vic's butterfly looks wonderful.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the support our troops card, love it!!! I love your little throne and the great colors on it. The butterfly is so cool. Have a great one

    ReplyDelete
  16. I, too, love your "Support Our Troops" card. The butterfly is wonderful! Vic is equally as talented, Chrissie...and what a delight to create together!

    Blessings for more creative days with hubby,

    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great work from you and Vic. Love your inchie throne.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jimm-a-nee crickets!!!! I love that butterfly!!! Tell your husband that it's fantastic!!! And the box,... is just as beautiful! Ok, now your Inchie is simply adorable!! Love it!! Have a great week! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun atc, the images you used are great. Love your other projects too, the butterfly box is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday atc challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderful throne. It looks very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your throne is terrific and the butterfly is beautiful. So much patience from both of you. It is great that you can sit and craft together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design