2 digital collages

Hello Everyone and welcome to my little bit of Blogland. Always great to have people call in-thank you for visiting Jumbled Crafts.

This time at Art Journal Journey the theme is Living Beings--a very wide subject so hope you will all join in. You can create your page any way you like there so long as it follows the theme.


Sad to think that humans are the only thing that an elephant needs to fear really.

 My page is all digitally created and then printed onto a canvas paper and added to my journal.

**********

Next digi collage is for Three Muses where the theme is Autumn Colours



All digitally created again using lots of brushes, textures and effects.

Have a terrific day--I am off to see if I can find any bargains at the car boot sale

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Both pieces are gorgeous. Love the quotes from Donne, too. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ! These are awesome Chrissie ! You are so talented ! And as usual I love the quotes you have chosen... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work and I really love your Autumn piece! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both collages are utterly BEAUTIFUL Chrissie!
    I love both and the quotes as well!
    Thanks a lot for joining us and supporting Art Journal Journey with great art!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vivid, gorgeous and dramatic Autumn colours, Chrissie, AND what a fabulous quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOooh love your new header, very cheerful

    Fab elephant with all the other animals inside but I just love your autumn colours digi piece, that face is wicked

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fabulous pages. Love the images added to the elephant.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely digital art you've created.
    I am especially drawn to the majestic elephant and how you've printed it on canvas paper is just perfect too!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so clever with these great digital pieces. This is something which daunts me and haven't tried it, but each time I see your projects I get tempted.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your digis, Chrissie. Such a beautiful autumn statement, too. You really did have a great day creating.

    Blessings and love,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabby work of art Chrissie, love elephants. When we went to Thailand we rode a gentle giant through the mountains...they are just beautiful.xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of your artworks are wonderfully created, Chrissie. Especially I love the AJ-page.
    Hugs,
    Sirkka

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the elephant - what a powerful thought, and yes, horrible that we are the only predators for such a noble giant.

    The autumnal face is absolutely haunting - what a dramatic piece!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. 2 fab pages Chrissie love the elephant x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design