ATCs



Hello to everyone who call in at Jumbled Crafts and thank you for your visit.

Lovely sunny morning here in NE UK but it has turned quite cold so I am in my thick cardigan that I usually only wear in winter. Strange how the temperature can change so quickly.

At Wicked Wednesday this week the challenge is Back to School. It made me think of our teacher's mortar boards worn on the last day of the school year and the first day of the school year only though the head mistress wore hers all the time and it was a different colour.


This should have been our school motto as it was what we were taught :)

The next ATCs are for A Vintage Journey where they have a Little Bit of Tim and it must be an ATC or a set with elements of Tim Holtz






I started out using a piece of canvas effect card

I blended various shades of Distressed ink onto the card then cut out the three ATCs  in different colours.

Next I used the tape measure TH Layering mask as a stencil with darker shades of the Distressed Inks.

The paper additions are from an TH Ephemera pack called Expedition and it has 63 pieces-well it did have but I have used lots of them.

The other embellishments are from a set of Marcella Dome Stickers and the metal ones from my stash.

Have a beautiful day All

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. Great set of ATCs, I love all three of them, and couldn't possibly pick a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ATCs, very well made, and love the back to school piece! Brings back fond and not-so-fond memories! Enjoy your day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these projects are totally gorgeous. I love how her eyes are looking up and 'aspiring' !
    The soft colours on your ATCs are beautiful and there's so much interest, you could look at them for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC cards, these are just gorgeous, love the image and style used..xx
    ♥aNNie


    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great set of ATCs Chrissy, Gorgeous background colour on the TH ones. Love the first one though.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your ATC's Chrissie... They are so inspiring and arty... I'm wearing my cardigan too !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Chrissie - amazing work your atc;s are brilliant and certainly Tim Style

    I was born in the NE of England but now live in the NW

    I've just linked mine it would be great if you have time to visit

    ReplyDelete
  8. All so lovely, Chrissie. I love the colors you used. I need to get some distressed inks. They look fun.

    I aspire, too.

    Blessings,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great Back to School ATC....love the image and the definition. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week.

    Your TH inspired ATCs are great, lots of details and thought went into them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely ATCs, very "Tim". I need to make a start on mine, never made one before!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All fantastic pieces, I do love how you made the first one.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Chrissie, love all of these, Back to School is my fave, the aspire meaning is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just playing catch up Chrissie, been away for the weekend.

    Your set of ATC's are absolutely fantastic, love them all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these ATC's Chrissie, and the back to school piece brought back memories for me too. Our Headmaster used to wear the full gear all year round! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your 'back to school' themed atc. So great to have reminders of things like that, so interesting where our minds wander when thinking about a title ... Great atc. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW you have been so busy Chrissie. Terrific work once again.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great ATC pieces and love how you created the background, lovely to see you at A Vintage Journey too xx hugsx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your aspiring teacher and her mortar board... and your trio of collaged ATCs is just wonderful. Fabulous collaged elements, and lovely Distress colours in the background. Just great! Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design