ATC and Tag

Hi All. Nice day here in NE UK and I hope it nice where you are. Thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts.

At Wicked Wednesday the theme is Mythical Sea Creatures

I think my dark side took over here and would hate to think my creature is anything other than mythical.

Tag Along has the theme faces this week


I have had this part of face image for years in a folder so printed it out twice one smaller than the other. I stamped a butterfly on each and then decoupaged them to make the tag.

Have a lovely day everyone

Chrissie xxx






Comments

  1. Your sea monster is scary, I hope they are not here in the Rhine! The tag with the 2 faces is beautiful, love it. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the monster does look frightening its an awesome make. love the Faces tag as well.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two more contrasting projects you couldn't have! Great work here Chrissie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome sea monster....love the techniques you used to make it. Your tag is gorgeous too! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real she devil of the sea Chrissie
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow brilliant work of art and the tag is fabulous.xxx


    The Journey is the Start



    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Chrissie ! Your mythical creature is really spooky ! Brilliant ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really do love you sea monster - fabulous!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Chrissie these are both amazing, I love your fierce sea creature, and the faces are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The layered faces are so effective - and as a big fan of beauty spots (oh, to live in the 18th century!) I love the butterfly. The most extraordinary one I ever read about was a beauty spot in the shape of a carriage and horses!

    I think I'd sooner avoid your sea monster, if that's okay with you - fabulously dramatic!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the "face" tag with all its bling, Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your sea monster and your faces tag is beautiful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hee hee Love your creativity! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

T is for Tag Tuesday and Inchie

T stands for inchie and tag

Map and Card