AJJ and Three Muses

Hello Everyone. Nice to have you visit Jumbled Crafts and hope you enjoy what you find here today. Thank you for taking the time to call in.

 Frida Kahlo for the theme at Art Journal Journal and some truly amazing entries so hope you will join in.




This is my third entry and I am back to painting again with matte emulsion and added poster paint. I also used some of the Crafty Individuals flower stamps and drew with a find black gel pen

Next is my attempt this week for Three Muses where it is Zetti Art and I am really rubbish at that-sorry everyone as there are some amazing entries by other people.

Mine is totally digital. I started off with a vintage photograph that was a freebie. The girl's face is by Outlaw by design and I have had it for years. The little boy has a Cristie Silva face-I won a few of her images in a challenge. Lots of effects to end up with this family portrait :)

Have a wonderful day all

In my dreams



Comments

  1. I love your two creations Chrissie... I think the digital one is stunning ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I LOVE your beautiful Frida, thanks for making another one - we all have the Frida-Bug! Love your zetti piece, too, and the pic of you doing your morning exercises is priceless! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie! I adore your digi picture and it did make me smile :D Now there is nothing wrong with your painting, you can really see personality there and I mean that in a good way my lovely.

    There is lovely work in your previous posts too. I am sad that I have had ro drop out of the inchie challenge but I had to suddenly have an op and am still recovering, Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Frida is so beautiful dear Chrissie.. I love her fab hairgear-
    you are such a talented drawer too..
    you have to draw much more !
    Your Zetti Collage is stunning...wow!
    ♥♥♥
    Susi
    Thanks a lot for so much Frida goodness for AJJ from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Frida at your journal page and your Zetti piece is fantastic.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Chrissie, the painting is awesome, she looks beautiful. Its a fabulous digi piece as well, love the two darlings.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's no such word as "rubbish" when you are having fun creating art. Your zetti collage put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my Chrissie, there is nothing "rubbishy" about this. Both pieces are pure magic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your painted Frida, it's excellent. And zetti digital art so unique and well don. Bravo, Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Zetti piece and your Frida is totally awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pieces Chrissie, Frida is beautiful and your Zetti one is fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rubbish doesn't exist making artwork Chrissie!
    Your portrait family is very good!
    (And I love the Cristie Silva's face, even if I don't know who she is... Lost in the web, :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Frida looks lovely with her pretty flowers...you have captured a sweetness in her.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely pieces. The dolls are adorable. Not rubish at all, first thing in zetti is freedom to create.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely pieces. The dolls are adorable. Not rubish at all, first thing in zetti is freedom to create.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great that you had a go, Chrissie, and what a wonderful fun piece you created. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your Frida and that digital piece is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design