Try it on Tuesday-Things with Wings

Hello Everyone. Nice to have you visit Jumbled Crafts today and I am sure you are waiting to see what
 Try it on Tuesday has as the theme to challenge you this time. Wonderful ideas for the Summer Colours Challenge from everyone who joined in It will be difficult to choose just 5 for sure.

Hope you will go and see what all the DT have made for our 'Things with Wings' challenge then join in with your own take.

I made a picture which I have hung in the hallway but the sun was too bright there to take a photograph so I took it into the garden and now it has shadows. :(
The wooden frame and wooden coasters were painted with a pale blue emulsion paint then sanded back to show some of the wood. I sprayed a bit of glimmer mist onto them for a bit of extra effect. Wouldn't be me if there wasn't Glimmer Mist somewhere.
The gold blobs were made with some embossing flakes-sorry I can't find them to say what make they were. I only just bought them and now they are hidden-I guess I am not the first person that has happened to.
The butterflies are from a packet I bought at our local craft shop-the name on the pack in Mic Craftpack and there were four in a pack for 50p.
Little flowers made from a Marianne Die and leaves stamped and coloured on canvas paper. The background  is made up of various bits of paper from my scrap box.

Can't wait to see what you make

I would also like to enter this at Tando Creative Challenge where they have the theme Come Fly with Me

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. This is a just BEAUTIFUL piece Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, this is a fabulous piece, love the style, and the soft colours. Great idea to take the photo on the garden Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Chrissie ! Love the texture... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie, This is another creative and beautiful work. I love the design .
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely creation--great frame and composition. So happy to join in this week and thanks for visiting my blog. Helene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous frame Chrissy, love the added sparkly texture to the butterfly panels/
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the challenge with all the texture and sparkle.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely frame Chrissie - great idea and so well done. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous framed project Chrissie. The photo looks great to me, loved your description of the flakes.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it in the frame Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely! So clever to use those coasters as panels, and I love the background papers. Beautiful shabby chic look (and fab colour too) on the frame and coaster backgrounds.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just lovely Chrissie love the textures and soft colours x just had a noise at your other projects and there great. Hope your well honey. Hugs Sandra XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a pretty and feminine piece, Chrissies. It will look beautiful hanging in your home. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design