Tag and ATC

Hello everyone who pops in and thank you for visiting Jumbled Crafts

I super busy today as have visitors coming for a buffet lunch. It is all planned out but now we need to get going with making the things on the plan before the guest arrive at noon. Thank goodness we don't do things like this very often as everywhere seems a real mess at the moment. 

At Wicked Wednesday the theme this week is Clouds or a cloudy day.

I chose a song title by Travis-thought it was nice that the cat and mushrooms didn't get wet.

Tag Along this week have Alice in Wonderland as the subject.

Here she is surrounded by things she meets along the way. I have some sheets of peel-offs that I bought years ago to entertain some children that were visiting and I can't bear to throw them away :) One sheet is Alice and the other is Cinderella.

Have a good day all--foggy here at the moment but I am hopeful the sun will shine by lunch time.

Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. hello Chrissie, this is a super creation and love the images you used on this wonderful card. ♥aNNie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A card that made my smile as I feel the rain picks on me when walking home from work late at night lol
    Hugs Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creations Chrissie ! The Alice tag is gorgeous ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie and enjoy your buffet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two wonderful creations! Love Alice, as always she is good to see, and the rain one is fantastic! Just got back from my walk here, have a good day with your visitors, hope it all goes smoothly! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two wonderful creations! Love Alice, as always she is good to see, and the rain one is fantastic! Just got back from my walk here, have a good day with your visitors, hope it all goes smoothly! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two more fabulous makes Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two more fabulous makes Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous & fun creations Chrissie ! Happy Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two fabulous creations Chrissie, love the rain one. Hope you had a good day.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So wonderful creations, Chrissie.

    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great "Alice" tag, Chrissie, with perfect elements as supporting cast members! I can't bear to throw things away, either! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like that song and I like your card - love the cute image of the girl and the umbrella with the all-seeing raincloud above.

    Alice in Wonderland - just the perfect scheme to combine the traditional and the quirky , and you've done this beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both creations are great! Your all-seeing cloud image is fabulous...and smart enough to know to stay away from the cat, lol. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to hear the buffet lunch was a success after all the work...

    Love the Alice tag - it remains the most magical of adventures, and I love the sleepy little dormouse... crazy stickers! I fear you may have infected me with an earworm with the Travis though!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design