Digital Day

Hello from Sunny Bridlington. The forecast says rain all day but so far it is really nice. Glad I got up early and before the clouds gather. Thank you for calling in and the lovely comments I always receive.

Here is my weekly Digi fix for Three Muses where the theme this week is Bicylcle and Yellow. You don't have to do digi, you can do any medium you like.

I thought I would go with something mentioning the Tour de France. I'm sure this couple would never have made it up the hills of Yorkshire where the first part of the race took place this year.

Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Fabulous, Chrissie, love the words, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, looks like they are pedaling through the sunshine, the lucky things. Glad you have sun, enjoy it, here it is raining so hard I think Noah might soon come sailing by....Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i just imagine them riding up a hill... wonderful collage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! this photo is excellent!
    I can imagine them as racers! :D
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great digi art,
    love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic altered digital artwork, I would have no clue how to do this! I hope you are doing well, shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your vintage bicyclers! This is a lovely interpretation of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely vintage image, love the yellow effect.
    Bryan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats a wonderful image Chrissie. Love your digital page.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a superb image Chrissie ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. This really brings a huge smile to my face Chrissie, love the gorgeous image and how you blended the yellow in, real summery! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want a cycle like that!! What a brilliant image.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely couple on a beautiful background. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, just look at that yellow pop! A really lovely piece, Chrissie, and thank you for your kind words about my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this lots Chrissie, the colours and image are fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design