A Tag

Nice to have you drop by Jumbled Crafts-thank you.

At Tag Along this time the theme is Bright, Sunny Colours


This is my tag with lots of brightness and hot colours. I used a face that I painted a while ago and made the background in Paint shop Pro.
I thought of the '4 seasons' by Vilvadi and how I had been to see Nigel Kennedy play 'Summer' years ago. It is a very frantic and exhausting piece and he explained that like him, Vilvadi had asthma and summer wasn't a friendly time in their lives. My husband has asthma and it is a lot worst on hot days.

Not too hot so far today and we are hoping to go to the seafront to see lots of organised sports-some we can join in:) Think I will pass on the cricket and rugby :(

Have a lovely day all

Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Beautiful tag, very fitting to today's heat. Love how you made the background. Hope Vic stays well and it won't be too hot for him. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag, hope you have a good time on the sea front, it's raining here!!

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous make Chrissie- I love Vivaldi too...
    have a great time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Chrissie ! The face looks fantastic ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - fantastic hot colours, and I love the blushing beauty at the centre of it!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow beautiful tag Chrissie, it does suit a 'hot' day with the vibrant hot colours. The lady is very pretty. Happy weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic colours, its a great tag. Hope you enjoyed your day at the beach.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your marbled background, I have no idea how to do that with my software! Lovely face too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning tag Chrissie love the colours.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hot, hot, hot! And gorgeous! Strong colors and an unusual shape make this perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design