A Tag

Hello All and nice to have you drop by Jumbled Crafts today. Beautiful day here today so I will be having a walk around the car boot sale then fitting in some gardening before it gets to hot to be outside. Well too hot for me but not for many as they seem to be able to lie there in the sun for hours on the beach.

At Tag Tuesday the theme this time is Summer Holiday. Also at Artful Times you can enter any tag you like so I am entering this one there as well


The photograph, in the background with the beach huts, was taken on the north beach at Scarborough. and I cut out the beach hut skyline and added them to a tag I had painted. The image was free from a vintage photographs site and the seagulls were a folder of drawings I have had for a long time. I added the cord as it looked a bit like a life belt.

I would like to enter this at Make My Monday as well as I just found this challenge with a holiday theme

Have a beautiful day everyone
xxxxxxxx

Comments

  1. A great summertag Chrissie- love the nice vintage Lady ..have fun on the beach.. we have rain since yesterday afternoon..but better for me.. less heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag, that lady is really cool, and the photo background is great! Enjoy your day! It seems to be dry here today, so that's something! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissie this is just awesome, love the beachie 'feel' on this tag.xx
    ♥aNNie

    The Journey is the Start


    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful tag, thanks so much for joining in our 'Vacations' challenge this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool Chrissie ! Love it ! I can hear the gulls in the background !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis is a fab tag. I need to get mine done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent tag, love those seagulls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag, love the 'pin up' bathing belle.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative tag, it was a lovely photo (the huts) to start with but the combination of all 3 elements just looks "right".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sunny tag - just right for this weather. I was going to comment on Scarborough but you used those huts anyway.
    Thanks for joining us at Artful Times - Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeepers - that's some arch she's got going on there... storing up back trouble for later years, I fear! Love your bright as a button beach huts and fab seagulls.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this - everything goes perfectly together and , although you've used a vintage image, it's a bright and sunny look.The cord is inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love this playful tag, it made me smile. Great tag and great subject.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design