Moo Mania and Tag Along

Hello from a beautiful sunny NE UK Coast. We are still decorating but I took time out to do a bit of crafting and will maybe take time out for a little walk as well as the weather forecast for tomorrow is awful. Hope it is lovely where you are and thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts.

This time at Moo Mania and More the theme is Feathers. The 'and more' means you don't have to add a moo at all as it is anything goes so long as you follow the theme. I combined this challenge with Tag Along as there the theme is Wings.
I do love joining in both of these challenges so I am sure they won't mind that I made a '1 for 2' this time.


This large tag started out yesterday when I found a beautiful crow's feather on the way to the car boot sale. The trees along the road are full of Crows Nest and the noise is quite scary at times. They also visit our houses and sit on the television aerials. We had to get ours moved as it was splitting the wood it was fastened to. They are such powerful birds. It is only recently that they have moved nearer to housing estates and busy roads so I thought the frontiers quote was apt.

The feather on the tag is the one I found-the bird is an image I found on Google and so are the background trees.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. This is awesome! I think it's beautiful and a little spooky! I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, what a haunting tag - it's really beautiful, Chrissie! Love the subtlety of the colour blending in the sky, and the tree and crow are wonderful images. But it's that glorious feather that deserves centre stage - fabulous!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful, love the background, and the feather, and the lovely quote! I often have huge crows sitting on my balcony, eating the bird feeders empty!
    The sun is shining here, and I just got back from my first walk! have a lovely day, will mail you later. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastically moody blue and black tag, Chrissie. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. this blue is awesome.. a beautiful haunting tag Chrissie! Thank you for joining us with this fab creation over at Moo Mania & More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is gorgeous Chrissie ! I must say I am a bit scared of crows... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh that bird is really scary, I don't do birds and this is the reason why - lol!!! Love the rest of the tag though!!

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh that bird is really scary, I don't do birds and this is the reason why - lol!!! Love the rest of the tag though!!

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, wow, this is breathtaking, Chrissie. I love it.

    Thank you for sharing with MOO-MANIA & MORE.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just so pretty Chrissie, you have combined everything wonderfully, the feather is such a fine adornment and the quote so beautiful! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a fun tag design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic tag, love the big black bird and the found feather.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bird! I am all about birds ya know! And I adore the saying.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great tag, Chrissie, with the big crow sitting on the tree with his feather, and I really like the blues and blacks you have used here too, very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous tag Chrissie.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea to add that feather. Very dramatic tag Chrissie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful tag Chrissie, love the bird and the trees.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design