Digital Collage

Hi All. Hope your day is going well. I seem to have had a busy week and most of it has been gardening rather than crafting. Love to be outside when the sun isn't too hot and there is a gentle breeze. Nice of you to drop in and thank you for the comments you leave.

Just had time to do a digital collage as I do love doing them.

This time at Three Muses the theme is Book Cover and at Moo Mania and more the theme is Cinema so this collage fits both challenges.

This is one of my favourite books by one of my favourite authors. I loved the film as well which I thought brought out the message in the book. I know lots of people that were offended by the book and the film but that's ok, there are plenty more books and films-enough for everyone's taste.I combined the book cover and scenes from the film for this collage.

Have a lovely weekend all

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Lovely piece, I haven't read the book yet! Have a nice afternoon, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Chrissie, this is amazing.

    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome Chrissie. Its a good book to read.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is just gorgeous!
    Love your collage Chrissie!
    Thank you for joining MOO MANIA & MORE..
    have a happy weekend!
    ♥♥♥
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely digital collage work - love how you've created the layers of "ghosts" and memories... and misremembered things!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful collage, Chrissie. I have not read the book, but will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautifully made book cover, great idea to place it on a filmstrip .
    Anni

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design