Tag and Atc

Hello to everyone who drops in to Jumbled Crafts and thank you for all the wonderful comments on my posts--always appreciated.

Still plenty of time to join us at Artful Times for the badge, button or brooch challenge--anything that fastens with a pin. It finishes on Thursday evening.  Hope to see you there.

Had two walks yesterday as we will be watching the first day of the snooker finals today and then the last day tomorrow so won't be going far. May have to have a brisk walk along the seafront to the Spa as there is an Elvis weekend there and a competition to find the best Elvis--they are everywhere in town in various costumes and some look more like Elvis than Elvis did :)Well the Elvis I remember when I was 15.

At Tag Along this week the theme is by the seaside-good for me for sure.

I sponged the tag with various colours then added the picture of my home town. I got the picture from a brochure we picked up when we went to see a exhibition of Railway Poster--I just love those.

I found the shell and pebble with a hole on the Bridlington beach so added those as well.

Now to Wicked Wednesday where the theme is Taurus

I am married to a Taurus, though he is on the cusp with Gemini so has some of their traits as well. Think I will stick this in his birthday card and see what he has to say about the quote :)

Have a wonderful day.

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Love the tag of Bridlington, you are living in exactly the right spot for this challenge! Great ATC, too,love the colours! Have a great Sunday, and don't get confused by all those Elvises. I'm off for a long walk now, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous tag, I've never been to Bridlington, love your ATC too.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat to catch up with all of your latest lovely creations Chrissie! So sorry I've been MIA, but the past couple of days have been rather hectic at work... But it's wonderful to see you have been so active and prolific! Such a wonderful array of new creations, fab work! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag and atc Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Chrissie ! Your tag is sooooo sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful seaside tag, the vintage image is wonderful. Enjoy all the Elvis's walking around, I love to see impersonators. Cheers, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both beautiful, love the tag especially as I have happy memories of Brid.
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous sea side tag. I love to see these old posters, brings back memories.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful Chrissie, we used to alternate between Bridlington and Scarborough for our holidays when I was little so this brings back great memories of sitting on the sand in a swimming costume and a cardi lol. By the way Star Wars day is the 4th of May - May the Forth - get it - May the force be with you groan :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Chrissie,

    Love your tag, and such a nice Taurus theme...your husband will love it.

    Blessings for a bright and breezy day,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, oh, I love that retro tag - what a delicious image, and lovely seaside embellishments. Hope the Taurus card goes down well!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design