Inchie and Collages

Hello Everyone. Nice to be back to Blogland after our holiday in Blackpool. We didn't manage to get fixed up with an internet connection so sorry for my lack of comments on your blogs. The sun shone for most of the time though which was really terrific. Hope your week has gone well and thanks for visiting Jumbled Crafts.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme is Jolly Boat which seemed to include lots of different,small, sailing vessels.

 I did a little boat with a Jolly Roger flag-all drawn and painted by me-I guess you can see that :)

At Three Muses this time the theme is Some Like it Hot-warm or hot colours 

I digitally painted this face a while ago and left it so I could add different sorts of hair or headgear to it. Just love doing digital creations these days as well as the usual crafting.

At Collage Obsession-A is for -----


I chose Ancient as my word for this digital Collage.

Have a great day everyone and a good weekend

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. Lovely to have you back Chrissie and boy have you been busy already super little inchie
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fab little inchie( great challenge to paint on such a mini surface) and lots of yummie digiwork here today Chrissie and I really love your owl-art below.
    Happy weekend Chrissie!
    ♥♥♥
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo Chrissie, I am loving your little boat and really admire that you painted it yourself!!! Gorgeous digi work too, I really wouldn't know where to start with a face xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab makes Chrissie, love the jolly roger, the hair on your faces but love your last piece, very eerie I though!! Fantastic

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you enjoyed your hols Chrissie !
    Your digital creations are totally awesome ! And the inchie is so cute ! Have a great week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little boat inchie Chrissie, especially since it's a pirate ship ;-) And your other creations are all beautifully made as well, have a great weekend! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lot of lovely things you have made, well done. The little inchie is fantastic, as are the other pieces. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are back, I have been to Blackpool before. love your art this week, even the painted one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a seriously cute inchie and beautifully drawn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic digi works - your painted face works beautifully with all her different headgear... and I love your pirate ship!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design