Feminine and Fancy at TIOT

Hi All. I hope you enjoyed the long weekend and that you had some sunshine.

This time the theme at Try It On Tuesday is Feminine and Fancy so do join in with your take on the chosen subject-can't wait to see your makes.

I made this book card

This is the template I used for my card. A big thank you to the person who created it I have used it often.


First of all I cut out the book shape and then I painted the outside with some plum coloured emulsion paint. I buy the little samples pots to use on craft projects and there are some amazing colours to chose from.

I added some paper, lace and a piece from a bling bracelet. This made the background for my geckogalz image and a flower made from shapes in my bits and bobs drawer. Added peel offs to finish it off. I haven't bought any peel-offs for years but still have lots to use up so fit them in when ever possible.

I lined the inside with a striped paper so it looks like book pages at the top of the card.

Thank you for dropping by Jumbled Crafts and I am looking forward to seeing what you make for the challenge.

Love Chrissie x


Comments

  1. A great card and super tutorial, hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautifully feminine card Chrisse love it. Hugs Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the book card Chrissie :)I haven't made one of those in ages
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderfull and feminine card! Is a great idea to make a card book. Really I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card, and the template is good, too - thanks for sharing. Just got back from a VERY wet walk, glad I have my goretex jacket! Have a lovely day, Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a classy card Chrissie ! Love the shape and the beautiful image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have combined two of my favourite subjects here Chrissie, books and vintage images! Lovely creation!! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chrissy, such a great design, love the lace behind the image - very feminine.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So different and very pretty.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's beautiful, and the book construction is so effective - what a lovely piece of inspiration, Chrissie!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chrissie, your vintage book design is beautiful ! I see I've missed a lot of other beauties as well in previous posts. You've been busy ! Take care, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Chrissie - very feminine - stunning Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design