Challenge 56 Artful Time-Owls

Hi All. Nice to have you drop by.

Time for another challenge at Artful Times and my turn to chose the theme this time.

The theme is Owls as I just love them so I chose this theme.  You can make anything you like so long as it has an Owl somewhere on it. Hope you join in as it is always wonderful to see what others make and visit their blogs to find out more about the project. This will be my last DT piece for Artful Times.

This is what I made-a card with a secret-sorry about the puffin poking its nose in :(

I saw this on Google and loved it but the one I saw needed a special machine to be able to make it and I didn't have one-the file is here. I  decided to make my own version and made it up as I went along basically.

When you lift up the head there is a pocket for a gift card and I added the shapes in different types of card to make the feathers. The feet are made of felt.

Lift up the body and there is the inside of the card, The stamps are from Personal Impressions.

Hope you visit Artful Times to see what the others have made and join in to have an opportunity to win the monthly prize.

Love Chrissie x




Comments

  1. Aww how cute Chrissie, sorry to see this is your last post for AT.

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, a fantastic owl! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous owl! And she looks beautiful with the flower in her hair/feathers! Lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative and ingenious, great way to finish at Artful Times! Good luck on your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and very clever Chrissie. Love those eyes.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh what a wonderful & beautiful Owl card. Very creative! Have a fabulous weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Chrissie and so cleverly made. Love the brad(?) eyes and the semicircle feathers and overall the colours and cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's dead cute Chrissie and with two surprises inside :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I think the puffin's curiosity is darling. Your card is so creative and sweet. Love the surprise insides.

    Blessings,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so so sweet Chrissie ! Love the little puffin too !!! Have a great week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your owl is absolutely amazing. Great idea, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is a wonderful owl so cute and full of surprises to. Hugs honey. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely idea and what a terrific result. Love the eyes and the individual feathers.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant owl - such a clever flip-top head construction (though owls' heads swivel, don't they? - sorry, pedants' corner!)... Sad to hear you're leaving AT, but I'm enjoying all your new adventures!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the cheeky Puffin, great way to give a voucher, the eyes are fantastic. Good luck with you new adventures.
    Bryan.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your owl, he's so cute and a great idea for a gift card holder.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design