Challenge 55 Artful Times-Mail Art

Hi All hope you are having a good day and thank you for finding time call in at Jumbled Crafts. 

I can't believe another 2 weeks have flown by and it is time for another challenge at Artful Times. The badges, brooches and buttons entered last time were just amazing with wonderful ideas.
 This time Neet has chosen the theme Mail Art and I was quite excited to try this as I have never done any before.

This is what I made. I coloured the envelope with  H20 paints then used stamps and images cut out of a seed catalogue. The flower and leaves stamp are by Papermania and the diamonds is Crafty Individuals. The beautiful postage stamps were on a box of goodies I received from Valerie and I am so pleased I could use them on this piece. The text I cut from a magazine

Hope you will visit Neet and Wendy to see what they made for the challenge and join us with your take on the theme as you could win a £10 voucher to spend at Oyster Stamps when the winner of two challenges is chosen


Love Chrissie x

I would also like to share this and Moo Mania and More where their theme is also Mail


Comments

  1. Lovely piece, How nice that you could use the stamps as well! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dear Chrissie and it makes me happy that you share this beautiful collage with us at
    MOO MANIA & MORE!

    Thank you!
    xoxoxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous mail art envelope Chrissie.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie. Your envelope looks fun. Loooove the address!!! Have a great weekend! Love Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so arty Chrissie ! Love the background ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! Isn't it just wonderful to receive something so exciting in the mail. I just finished doing cards for some friends that were cheery and bright and fun. Much nicer than always receiving bills and solicitations, don't you agree?

    Blessings, Chrissie, for a lovely weekend,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a fab envelope! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chrissie love the shades of blues you have created so pretty a gorgeous piece of Mail Art. Hugs Sandra XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant Chrissie and great use of those postage stamps!! It looks fantastic! I love mail art and altered envelopes and this is a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love this, Chrissie... I'm always meaning to try my hand at Mail Art, I always love it when I see it. Maybe I can get it together for this challenge!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic envelope, very creative. Bryan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful envelope! Great composition!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh fabulous, just playing catch up xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful envelope with a funny address, Chrissie.

    Thank you so much for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super envelope - aren't they fun to do and they make someones mail so happy. Not to mention the postie.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design