Wicked Wednesday and Moo Mania and More

Hello Everyone. Nice to have you here at Jumbled Crafts and thank you for all the wonderful comment you leave on my posts-it is all so encouraging to see your thoughts on my makes.

At Moo Mania and More this time the theme is to make a triptych. You don't have to include a Moo just as long as you follow the theme you can make anything at all.

I kept mine fairly simple. Just cut out the shape then  coloured it with H20 paints. Next I used lots of my old wooden stamps to cover it. Nice to search through the box of old stamps and see what was in there.

At Wicked Wednesday they always have an unusual theme and this week it is very unusual-Crazy Craniums. The challenge is always to make an ATC so I am planning on making a little book with them eventually


I did a sprayed background then found a drawing on Google of  a cranium then did my own decoration of it with felt tips. My mind wandered when I was doing this and I was wondering where I could get a 3D skull to decorate :)

Hope you have a wonderful day

Love Chrissie x






Comments

  1. Lovely piece, and your skull looks like one of the decorated ones for the Day of the dead - great work! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background of your triptych Chrissie and the ATC is so cool ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of a 3-d skull. They must be available somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome - and I'm with you, I'd love to have a 3D skull to decorate! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your triptych is wonderfully stamped Chrissie and your decorated skull reminds me of Cinco de Mayo, well done! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects Chrissie, love the Flower power skull.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layered stamping on your triptych - it looks so pretty. And what a brilliant challenge theme Crazy Craniums is... I'm not sure I believe your fabulous skull's protestations of sanity, mind!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ATC made me smile, it's perfect for this week's cranium challenge!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boah .. this is a beatiful Triptych Chrissie!
    Yeah!

    and the skull rocks! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "beautiful" ! lol... me and my letters here on my keyboard drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dont see anything "simple" about you triptych. It looks so cool. The skull is cool as well. good luck on looking for a 3D skull

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both great! I especially like the skull! There's something special about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful Triptych, Chrissie.

    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great ATC. Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely Tripygon Chrissie.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful Triptych and fabulous skull
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design