Tag Along and Wicked Wednesday

Hope you all have a Happy Easter and thank you for popping in to Jumbled Crafts

This week at Tag Along the theme is all things Easter


I went for Spring flowers, Easter eggs and a teddy dressed as an Easter Bunny. I have had the bunny image since my PSP days so not sure who to credit with it--if you designed it thank you I have lots of your images from way back.

Wicked Wednesday have gone for Earth Day or Easter so I chose Earth Day as my subject for the ATC this week

 I made a distressed ink background and printed on the Earth Day image. Then I drew the flowers along the bottom and added words I thought were to do with Earth Day.

Have a happy day everyone

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Both of your projects are wonderful - I love your Earth Day ATC. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creations Chrissie ! The little Ted is so cute ! Have a great Easter week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pieces are lovely, my fave is the Earth Day one! It's sunny and pleasant today, but the wind is ICE cold! Hugs,

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two super pieces, I love the sweet little bear on the beautiful Easter tag. Have a good Easter.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A treat of an Easter tag, and the ATC is beautiful and thought-provoking in an excellent cause... Hope you're enjoying some Easter sunshine!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet Easter tag Chrissie and your Earth Day ATC has so much depth to it. Happy Easter, hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chrissie. Lovely projects. Have a lovely weekend and Happy Easter! Love Monika xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab tag and atc.

    Have a great Easter weekend.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tags, Chrissie, and thank you for reminding me of Earth Day...it's my brother-in-love's birthday...oh, well, I guess a late card will have to do.

    Blessings for a glorious Easter,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design