Nice to be back and inchies



Hello Everyone. We are back from our little holiday and really enjoyed it even though the weather wasn't all that good at all. I guess it is just nice to get away from the usual things and enjoy different ones sometimes. Hope you have all had a great week and thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts.

Still at few days left to join us at Artful Times for the metal challenge so I hope you will be able to make something for that.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme last week was games and this week it is gold so I am posting them both as I wasn't here last week.

This is my game inchie that I did when I was watching the curling at the winter Olympics. It is a Curling 'house' with some of the curling stones in it.

This is my gold inchie which I have just made and it is the first time I have been in my craft room since we came back home I thought I had lots of gold bits and pieces but the only thing I could find was this heart which was a charity pin though I am not sure for which charity. I mounted it onto some gold card which doesn't photograph very well.

Not sure my crafty self is working very well yet so I will ease in gently :(

Have a lovely day

Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Great inchies Chrissie. Nice to have you back.
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog this morning. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your inchies Chrissie, they are always fab ! So glad to know that you enjoyed your hols ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely inchies and good to see you back in Blogland again! Just got back from my morning walk, will mail you later! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous inchies Chrissie :-D The gold one is especially gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you again Chrissie, glad you had a great time off! Your inchies are so creative! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to have you back Chrissie, been away myself, so know how you feel!!

    Great inchies, love the curling one!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two super inchies, love the curling stone.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your inchies are always interesting, creative and lovely, and these are no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I think your inchies are great - and even if you felt a bit sluggish to start with, I've seen proof that you're picking up speed now!

    Love that gold heart - the perfect choice for the theme.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design