Beads and Recycled

Hello to everyone who pops in to Jumbled Crafts and welcome to my newest follower--hope you find something you like here.

At Try It On Tuesday they ask for something with beads

It seemed like a great time to use some of the strip of ribbon with beads that bought ages ago and didn't know what to use it for. I made this ATC  background with alcohol inks splattered on a piece of glass then I dabbed some card onto it to make the patterns

The images are from a Domino set at Geckoglaz. I enjoyed making this and feel it has got me back in the mood to craft again after my break last week.

At Tando Creative this  month we are asked to recycled something.


I recycled a box
We had to eat the contents first which was very difficult :)

The first thing I did was paint it all, top and bottom, with pale lilac emulsion. Then I added lace,

Coloured the flower bits with Promarker and added jewels to the centres of the flowers.(shown on picture of finished box)

Next thing was to use my Tando Mask-MASKMUSIC to decorate the top

Then I made the decoration from some fabric flowers and Tando Minis-Butterflies
Added a little bow and label to finished it off.

Have a lovely day everyone and thank you for popping in

Love Chrissie x















Comments

  1. These are gorgeous Chrissie ! Love your box and the ribbon with pearls is so beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic makes Chrissie. Love the ATC with the bead trim, the altered box has wonderful details as well.
    Yvonne.
    p.s. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your recycled box Chrissie, my favourite colour :-D

    hank you so much for linking to Tando my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this ATC Chrissie - such an elegance - and what a fantastic artwork out of trash - a beautiful treasure box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work! I LOVE the bead trim and the way you colored the lace! Thanks for joining us at Tando Creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both makes are wonderful, and I especially love the extravagant beading. Thanks for joining us at TIOT this time! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous design, love the beads ! the recycled box is beautiful as well. Take care, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Chrissie, fabulous recycling. Thanks for joining us at Tando this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so pretty Chrissie! Love the beaded card and your altered box is so pretty, too! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh look... I'm late saying welcome back - lovely to see you back up and hitting the ground running! Gorgeous ATC - so glad those beads found a home. They work brilliantly with the extravagant colours - great vintage bling! And the altered box is great... think I might need to eat some mints too!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what great makes Chrissie - love your ATC and what a fab box, really liking the use of the lace…brill…Thank you for joining us at Tando creative this month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous makes Chrissie fabulous ATC and your recycling is stunning hope you enjoyed the mints yum!

    MaggieH :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow great reclcyed projects there, love the beads on the top one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is wonderful Chrissie. Someone will love receiving this.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  15. A set of lovely projects on your blog!! Thank you for sharing this with us at Tando challenge blog, I love your recycled box using the music mask... and... also the ATC with alcohol inks, really gorgeous! :D Hugs Coco x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design