ATC and flowers

Hello to anyone who ventures in to Jumbled Crafts-always nice to make new friends so do join me as a follower if you have time

This week at Wicked Wednesday the theme is Words and Quotes and at Moo Mania and More they have footwear as their theme so I have combined the two.


As it is ATCs at WW every time and any kind of medium at Moo Mania this will fit both.
I did make Moos to add to my ATCS and used images that I have had for many years. These I coloured and added a background. The quote is very Bette Midler I think.

I have been glued to the television watching snooker so thought I had better do something useful while I watched. I cut out lots of Tim Holtz Tattered Flower shapes with my trustee Cuttlebug and used different types of materials. The black ones are leather cloth, the white ones tissue paper(now sprayed), the yellow ones are canvas paper and the beautiful fabric ones are all cut from a piece of material that Valerie sent to me a while ago together with lots of other goodies-thank you Valerie.

More snooker today but we are going out for a walk first.

Have great day all

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Wow that's a shoe and a half!!!

    Great way to watch the snooker too, cutting flowers - hehehehe!!

    Have a great Sunday - Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely collection of flowers and a great ATC - I wish I could still wear shoes like that.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ATC is fabulous, I love the quote! Brilliant flowers - they look wonderful and now you have a stash ready and waiting for your projects! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are gorgeous Chrissie and so is your ATC ! Love the shoe !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that ATC, but don't think I will start wearing heels like those again! The flowers are gorgeous, good idea to keep occupied while watching TV. Glad you had fun with the material! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cool.. wouldn't wear this shoes but soo cool... and what a fab flower selection did you do whilst television..fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I confess to being a total shoe addict... Although I don't buy the expensive ones, mind you, just happen to have them in every colour, lol! So it goes without saying that I find your ATC most most appealing Chrissie, love that quote, too!! And you have really made such gorgeous blooms, too, so pretty! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Killer heals ! they sure can conquer the world :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic shoe, way to high for me these days, but a girl can dream. Love all your flowers as well.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to love pretty coloured shoes but now they just have to be sensible :) What a great idea to make all the pretty flower, job well done.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you're enjoying the snooker - over by now, perhaps?! Very impressed by your diligence in being crafty even while you're engrossed!

    Love your shoe piece - "wicked" is definitely the word for that footwear.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The ATC is great and I love the flowers Chrissie! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, theses are fab high heels.

    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE! Thx for oining us at Wicked Wednesday this week,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design