Journal Page

Hi All-wet and cold here today but I am sure by the time Monday comes the sun will be shining. I am hoping it will be as I am going for a short break in a caravan.

At Moo Mania and More this time the theme is Togetherness or Twosomes

I tried using my Oil Pastels again for the background but I still can't get the hang of them at all . This journal book is now full so I will be starting a new one. Hope it will be like when were at school and the first few pages of a new book were really neat :)

If you can pop back later when I will have a another post as the new challenge at Artful Times starts about
 6 pm


Bye for now and thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts.

Comments

  1. Lovely journal page and photo! Hope you will have better weather next week! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background of your page Chrissie, love the diamond pattern on the right side ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supersweet page Chrissie, lovely photo, too. Hope you have a great time away! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely life-affirming picture, Chrissie.
    I wonder what oil pastels you are using as they vary tremendously in colourability and texture and end effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING Chrissie - this is soooo beautiful !
    Gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at MOO MANIA & MORE!happy weekend!
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of some great summer fun. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely romantic page, full of the joys of summer romance! Have some cheap oil pastels from yonks ago - not very sure about them either...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful Journalpage, Chrissie

    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your page Chrissie is that a pic of you and Vic.
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design