Inchie and Collage

Hello Everyone who drops by and thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts.

It is Monday again already so time for another inchie at Every Inchie Monday. I hope some of you will join in this fun challenge as there are some great ideas made by the people who do join in. This week the subject is figure.

 This is my picasso like figure that I drew in felt tips. It all ready to be stuck onto my master board.

At Collage Obsession this week the theme is weather which is a very good theme considering all the strange weather across the world at the moment.

I just searched through a few of our photographs-mainly from this year and combined them with a few PSP effects as well. The snow, showing me and Santa-the donkeys rides-led by my friend Carol who looks after the donkeys on our beach and the long shadows when the sun is shining.


These are the two photographs I combined to make the background both were taken in the last week.

Have a great day/night

Love Chrissie x


Comments

  1. Lovely inchie Chrissie, and I love your photo combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Picasso inchie, and the collage ist wonderful, great how you have put the photos into it. Love the photos from last week, too. Just got back from a looooooooooong walk!

    Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo lovely inchie Chrissie, very artistic! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, you use your own photos as do I, it gives the art deeper meaning - at least to me.
    Ritva

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Chrissie ! I always admire your collages... You are so clever ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever collage! I also love inchies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoops - my initial vision of your inchie was.....a naked lady in front of a window! Something to do with the grid of black lines I presume :-) very clever inchie though & I DO LIKE IT!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, stunning collage. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful collage with great elements...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your figure and the idea of the master board Chrissie and the collage is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab inchie, you are clever being able to draw! Your collage is fab too, brilliant idea to use your own photo's xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cteative inchie. Nice collage and photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely work, Chrissie. Scenes of seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your collage and how you combined the photos. Its a great Picasso inchie as well.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! That sky is amazing. What sort of weather follows such a sky? Great work again Chrissie.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the photo collage, and the inchie is very inventive.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great take on both challenges Chrissie, love your artsy Picasso figure! Hugs, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love both of your entries. And yes, the weather has been bizarre this, year, hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love both of your entries. And yes, the weather has been bizarre this, year, hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful Picasso and I really like the combo background for your collage.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow - that Picasso figure is amazing, you totally nailed his style.

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh wow, i love the way you've blended those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such beautiful photos - and how cool they are in combination, giving your page such atmosphere.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE LOVE LOVE your "Figure". My favorite artwork is nudes... no clue why, guess I'm just weird, and this is such an interesting look. Fun and funky. nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design