ATC and Tag

Hello from a wet and cold NE UK Coast. Haven't been out at all today but my lovely hairdresser came to give my hair a trim so it was nice to have a catch-up with her

This week at Wicked Wednesday the theme is Forest/Flower Fairies


I used a photograph of my own for the background which was taken in a wooded area with yellow flowers. The image was a black and white image from Nicecrane designs and I coloured it with felt tips. I thought the little fairy was looking sheepish so made him stay where he was for now.

The theme at Tag Along is the The Big Top/Circus.

Nowadays the circus is very different to when I was young. It was always full of animals acts and feats of daring from the acrobats and trapeze artists. No safety nets in those days. Just hours of practice and fitness. There was always the tension just in case an lion tamer got his head bitten off as he inserted it into the mouth of his charges or the beautiful lady on the flying trapeze landed at your feet as she did a somersault in mid air. Heck it has made my stomach churn just thinking about it.

My images, that look like an act from a modern circus, are from Melissa Diaz

I love her images and won these at Wicked Wednesday Challenge.

Hope your day is going well and nice that you dropped by

Love Chrissie x






Comments

  1. Fabulous!!! wonder what that fairy has been up to haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Chrissie ! Love the circus tag ! So cool ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both tags are lovely, and I just adore the naught (toad)stool - wonderful idea! Sorry abut your weather, it was gorgeous here, and I walked for hours! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun pieces today Chrissie. You always have such great ideas for the challenges.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic pieces, love the fairy on the naughty stool.The circus brought back memories for me as well, I never liked the clowns, think it was the painted faces.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable fairy piece and your circus tag is absolutely fab Chrissie!! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you've used your own photo for the background to that cute little imp, and the wordplay is right up my alley!

    And your circus folk are even scarier than the average clown (and that's saying something). Can also remember that heart-stopping thrill of the high wire and trapeze with no safety nets... guess Health and Safety have put a stop to that.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant circus tent tag, Chrissie. Your performers wouldn't look out of place in the Jim Rose circus.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Tag Chrissie....and I love your Atc too...
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to see you've been keeping creative Chrissie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun tag! Thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design