Tag and Card

Hello from a sunny and warmer NE UK coast. We were up again at 5 am watching the curling and our men and women are both in the semi finals tomorrow and the games are at more reasonable times from now on. :)

At Tag Tuesday this week we have the theme Insects-here is my tag for the challenge


I used an image of an insect hotel as my tag. I just love this idea and we saw a lot of them last year when we were visiting Nature reserves. The ones there were a lot bigger and very natural looking and we are collecting the things we need to build one in our garden. I added the sign and the little cones with a wine glass charm I had that has an insect on it.

This is what I made for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown where this week it is Christmas Landscapes as a theme

I found a few 'free to download' pictures and loved this one 


I layered the picture with three different coloured pieces of cards and then stuck it onto a white card blank. Then I added peel-off corners to give it a bit of sparkle.

Have a great day all

Love Chrissie x






Comments

  1. Lovely tag although I would not want to stay at an insect hotel overnight! Great Christmas card, too. Have a fun day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant tag - I love that it looks like one of those chic interior design magazine beach huts - and it's for insects! I had a ladybird hotel in my garden in Stratford... always delighted me to see them.

    Amazing sky in that photo too...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great makes, the insect hotel tag looks fantastic.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that tag Chrissie. Terrific idea. Pleased to hear that your weather is on the improve. Poor UK has been having a battery by all accounts.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tag ..we have a bug hotel in our garden! X hugs xtrace x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creations as always Chrissie ! I must say I looooove your tag ! Such a creative idea ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the serene beauty of that snowy scene. That's another one away for Christmas.

    I love your cute and quirky tag - very creative.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous tag and a gorgeous Christmas card.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design