Tag Along-Roses are red


Hi All. Apologies to the people on my list where I usually leave a comment. I started on my comments this morning then it stopped me posting them :(-tried a few times but have given up as we are off out. I'll try again later.


 It is a beautiful sunny morning here and the forecast is good as well so we are off for a walk out along the seafront. Hope it is nice where you are and that the weather is improving now in all parts of the world.

This week the theme at Tag Along is Roses Are Red. This had me wondering what to do as these days roses are all sorts of colours but the red ones are usually still sent to a loved one.


I used pictures of roses and turned one lot into black and  white. The background is made with the shaving foam technique and I made the paper flowers. Thought lace might be a good way to top it all off.

Have a good day all

Love Chrissie x



Comments

  1. Beautiful tag, love the home-made flowers! I have had similar problems with Blogger from time to time, hope it works better later! Have a god walk, I am off for my walk no, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful tag Chrissie ! Enjoy your walk ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Aren't these roses gorgeous! Beautiful background too!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous roses, love your tag.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful red roses on your tag Chrissie, so sweet!! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's some sexy red lace at the top - very lingerie!! Love your roses, and the shaving foam background - as always - is so cool. Keep forgetting to look for fragrance free shaving foam when I'm in Boots!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful tag, the roses are lovely.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo..I just love your pretty, pretty tag, Chrissie. The background colors and the red roses and ribbon are superb.

    Hugs and best wishes,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design