Journal Page and Tag

Hello Everyone and welcome to Jumbled Crafts--thank you for your visit :) I am feeling tired as it rained a lot during the night and kept me awake for some reason. We get enough rain for me to be used to it I'm sure.

At The Craft Barn this time they have Marriage and Age as the challenges words. I chose a quote though you can choose lyrics and make anything at all that has the theme.


I started off with a pale background that was created from weak mixtures made up from strong coloured spray inks. Then I stamped love and the heart from a Chocolate Baroque set 'Punky Romance. Next came the Debbi Moore design that I cut from a wedding invitation. The quote I found on Google and the tree thing is a doodle I painted when I coloured the stamped images.

Next is my tag for Tag Along where the theme this week is Cats.


I started off with a green coloured tag then did blobs here and there with Bingo Markers. Then I sprayed it all with water and let some of it run and other bits I blended to make the background.

The cat was on a kiddie colouring site and I just loved it. I found the quote and thought it showed there are two sides to every story because this cat looks ready for some mischief to me.

I hope you all have a lovely day

Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Well done on using both Marriage and Age! Great quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great! the cat tag made me smile and I love the bling on that lady, fabulous piece! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love to come round to see what you've created Chrissie, your work is always so versatile and that's what I love about it! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are fantastic! I like the words and images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic page, and I love the cute cat tag, its a great quote.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on using both words in your page. Love your doodled tree:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love your creations Chrissie ! The page and the tag are delightful ! As always you have found the right words for them !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your page is fabulous--and I didn't see the "age" in marriage until you highlighted it! Just Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous page Marriage and Age, I love the quote.
    The cat is very cute. Beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marriage and Age together, fantastic! Love the quote and the images are wonderful. You cat tag is gorgeous! Love the background and the cat is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cool is it. A fabulous quote on the Marry age... great idea. Also your tag looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two lovely pieces of work Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A quote with both words, excellent, super tag too. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now THAT was a clever quote. Using both words gives you a gold star, I'm sure!! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great cat quote. Love the cat himself too - adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your page....funnily enough I used that quote too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kiwi in Timbertown.
    lovely quote and the cat is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  18. How clever to find a quote with both words.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your quote page, interesting how you managed to link them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely AJ page Chrissie and great quote, have only just struggled to finish mine today...Love your Tag too

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous page and quote.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool quote and a fab way to depict it. Lovely page.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design