Inchie and Cards

Hello to everyone who drops by Jumbled Crafts. A bit dull here at the moment but supposed to be sunshine later so fingers crossed

At Every Inchie Monday this week the theme is dark


I immediately thought of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the moon and used their album cover as my inchie for this week.

I made some birthday cards yesterday for friends and neighbours whose birthdays are very soon.


The backing for this is cream card and I distressed the edges then I added a piece from an old canvas map for the next layer. The animal print card was from Valerie :) and the image GeckoGalz.

This one is for a friend who loves going on cruises so she can get dressed up--my worst nightmare I'm afraid.
I made the peacock feather background then added the black silhouette die cut with a bit of glitter. On top of that I added the white die cut and some black jewel stones. The other bits are peel-offs.

This card fulfils a challenge set for me by Max when she sent me these die cuts and some others and even the card they had been cut from so I could use those as stencils. Thank you Max :)

Thank you for calling in and have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie x




Comments

  1. Love your creations Chrissie ! Love the map in the background of the first card ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Chrissie I knew you would find something clever to do with the bits I sent you .... There was no rush !! Walks Olympics & rugby must take priority

    hugs Max x


    ReplyDelete
  3. Your inchie is perfection - how did you get the lettering so neat. I've just come across my very old copy of the album during my decluttering - happy days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great inchie, dont know how you manage in such a small space!hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dark side of the moon came to mind but I was not sure I could do it justice with my limited supplies....the cards you've made are also lovely, I'm not one for cruises either as I am not one for glamming up any more but some of my friends just love the idea of dressing for dinner etc.

    I think I'm a bit like my stepdaughter - dressing for dinner means putting on a clean top :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inchie, black versus colours! And your male card is a real stunner Chrissie! And your lady so elegant! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Inchie is great. I LOVE the card and what you said. I couldn't wait to retire so I could toss out everything that wasn't blue jeans and t-shirts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dark inchie and your birthday cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great, love the papers you used in the mans card and the cut image is fabulous in the second one too! Love the little inchie too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards, love the one with the feather background. Fantastic little inchie as well.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would never have thought of Pink Floyd, love your cards as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dark side of the moon - so iconic and such a great inchie. Fab bday cards too - I particularly love the man in the wind - perfect match of sentiment and image. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great take on the inchie theme - love that dark prism. And the retro look on both cards is so stylish - adore mackintosh man!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great inchie, fab idea for the theme, love the retro look cards, bet they will be much admired!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Chrissie - oh these cards are simply gorgeous - your family & friends who receive them will be just delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh! You and Zoe both went with Dark Side of the Moon. I LOVE IT! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this one. You are the 2nd one that I have seen with this idea and I am blown away, it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great job on the Inchie! I log your cards too!! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  19. haha VERY clever Inchie idea Chrissie! I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards and I love your take on the inchie theme.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design