Twinchie and a card

Happy Weekend Everyone--hope it is nice weather where you are. Pleased to see that Australia has cooled down a bit and the US has got a bit warmer. I hope you are all safe and those who have floods in the UK get better weather soon.

This time at Twinchies Challenge Blog the theme is film

Couldn't resist adding my film star of the moment to my twinchie. I was disappointed to hear that his latest film is full of strong language as I really can't cope with films like that at all. It seems the norm these days so I supposed I should get used to it. 

This is a card I made for two challenges.

At Tando this time the theme is 'Bold and Bright' and at Crafty Hands 'Put a Tag on It'

Valerie sent me a set of three of the beautiful Victorian Boots made by Tando and I coloured the middle sized one with a Promarker pen. It gave a sort of leather effect which I was pleased with. The I add an image that was already coloured-it was from Beccy's Place. The image is raised to be the same height as the boot's thickness.  Then made a tag with a  free digi sentiment that I found online.


I wish you a very happy day and thank you for popping in to Jumbled Crafts

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Owww love the faux leather look you have achieved Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inchie and card! Glad you could use the boot, you have made it look most elegant! Have a nice weekend, I will answer your mail later! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations as always Chrissie ! Looooove the boot ! So delicious ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the suede-y leathery look of the boot, and the flowers look fabulous. Not seen much of Leo (not even R&J, which you would think I would have seen) - but I would like to see Gatsby - I think the casting seems perfect for all the main characters.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Twinchie Chrissie!! I have to agree with you abut the strong language in movies and how hard it is to sit and watch them when they are that way!!! I don't think I'll ever get used to it. You did a wonderful job on your Twinchie though! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful pieces Chrissie, I like Leo too (though I've still never seen Titanic lol)and the boot looks wonderful on your bright card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great makes. The boot looks fantastic, very vintage and stylish.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I likey that film star and fab boot, looks like a gorgeous suede effect.

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great twincie! Yep, Austealia has finally cooled down a bit and I ca do some crafts again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pieces Chrissie, the tando boot suede effect looks really good! Thank for for sharing with us at Tando creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely stuff! The boot looks great. Thanks for joining us at Tando this month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two beautiful pieces Chrissie, your twinchie is great with the film strip and your shoe is fab! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great little twinchie with that handsome face:) Beautiful card, Wow that show is quite amazing ! Great work Chrissie. Happy Sunday, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great little twinchie of your favourite film star. A very good make.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the boot! and the flowers in it, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great craftiness again Chrissie. I've been desensitized to the strong language in films because it is in so many - such a shame.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not much up on contemporary film stars, but I like your idea for your twinchie. The birthday card is divine - so cheery.

    Hugs,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very beautiful! I love how you have colored the shoe and nicely arranged it with flowers and ribbon! Thank you for sharing it with us at Tando Creative Chrissie. Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whoooo,georgus card,i love the shoes with the flowers,great idea,love it to much,its very elegant touch.

    Lovely greetings Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card, bright bold colours.

    Thanks for coming over and joining in with our 6th Challenge - Put a Tag on It at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design