Tag and Scrapbook Page

Hi All.
 Hope your day is going well so far and thank you for finding time to visit Jumbled Crafts. It is dull and cold today so I decided I would stay and craft and Vic went for a bike ride along the beach. He says he has taken some photographs so I can't wait to see those.

This week at Tag Tuesday the theme is Capital Cities


I chose Moscow for my capital city tag. I painted the sky background then added a picture of the iconic Moscow Building to a textured tag. A few peel-off strips and Promarker squiggles at the bottom and a piece of sparkly material for the tie. Nothing very complicated just a CAS tag.

At Feeling Crafty Challenge Blog this time the theme is Butterflies so I decided to have a go as I just love Butterflies.

My scrapbook rarely gets anything added to it so decided to make a scrapbook page for this challenge.

Vic loves taking photographs of the butterflies that visit our garden in the summer so I used some of these for my page. The background paper is one by Debbi Moore Designs that I got in a Bookazine called Shabby Chic. The die cuts are special to me as a friend brought me a lot she had cut-out. Sadly it was the last time I saw her as she died last year. I thought I would save them but I know she would have wanted me to use them. There are lots more so I will be finding ways to use them all I'm sure.

The letters are a stamp set by Sugarloaf Products and they are very easy to use as you set out all of the letters on the block provided--well it should be easy but I needed two 'Ts' and two 'Es' so not as easy as I thought.


Enjoy your day

Love Chrissie x



Comments

  1. I am still singing 'Moscow....' Love the tag, and the scrap page is great, love those butterfly photos from Vic! Have a lvely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag and your page Chrissie ! The photos are beautiful ! I am sure your friend would have loved it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Moscow tag is so pretty Chrissie, as is your butterfly page! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fantastic projects, love the page with the butterflies.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crafting sounds a way better bet than cycling in the freezing cold (first properly chilly day for ages here too)...
    Love the Moscow tag, letting that extraordinary building do the talking, and the butterfly layout is fab - such amazing photos!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both makes look fabulous! Love the tag with that impressive building taking center stage and the LO looks great too! Such beautiful butterfly photos, - you should take that scrapbook out more often!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 great makes Chrissie both are so colourful just right for a grey day.

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice for the tag Chrissie. Those buildings are amazing!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design