Tag and Journal Page

Hello Everyone--nice to have you visit today. It is a beautiful sunny day here and when I finish my cup of mint tea we are off for a walk somewhere.

Can I just add a reminder about he challenge at Artful Times where we have the theme Asian/Oriental/ Horse. Any or all three is what we are looking for and almost a week left to join us there. Hope you find time to make something

At Tag Along this week the subject is 'Baby It's Cold Outside' I used this image that I found on pinterest as it looked just right. I coloured it with Promarkers to add some colour to the tag that I had made with a very pale shade of blue.


The fabric snowflakes were from my friend Sandra and the bling from a very old Christmas card that I have been saving for this sort of make. The ribbon has snowmen on it so I added some of that with a blue brad.

The theme at Craft-room Challenge is 'The Age of Aquarius' This instantly made me think of  a 60s song but they do suggest something watery for the challenge.


My lovely friend Valerie sent me this beautiful little journal for my birthday along with half a craft shop of things-thank you Valerie. This is the first page I have filled so far but I can't wait to add more to it. I made a watery background with Distressed Inks and water then stamped an Aquarius stamp several time onto it. Finally I added the word Aquarius and drew 'bubbles' at each side of the pieces.

Have a lovely day everyone and I hope the sun is shining for you

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Love your rfosty tag, and your aquarius piece is fantastic, love those colours. Glad you can use your little journal! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag Chrissie ! The image is funny and the bling looks fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely frosty tag, love the little face peeping out.
    Greetings from a very wet Wales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image on your tag, fits perfectly with the theme!!

    Oooh lucky you, that journal looks fab and love what you've done with that page, esp the bubbles down the sides.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know about outside, it's pretty chilly indoors today too! Love the ice blue tag, and that wonderful watery background on the journal cover - gorgeous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great makes, love the sweet winter tag.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous watery effect Chrissie :)
    Have a good weekend
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabolous winter tag,its so fun :-) And your aqaurius page its fantastic,love the colors and

    backround.


    Lovely greetings Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your frosty tag, Chrissie. The pale blue really does give a chilly effect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag Chrissie, so sweet..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous winter tag Chrissie, love the pretty image ad your journalling page looks so cool! Enjoy your weekend, hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your Tag Chrissie,just like the snow,so crisp...love the image too...xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that tag Chrissie. Such a pretty colour too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely clean crisp tag, very tasteful

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely work Chrissie :) I like to save the best christmas cards to use in something, they often seem too nice to throw away don't they? You've done a great job with this.
    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh a new Journal, how lovely to have something from Valerie I love her creativity. Your Aquarius page is brilliant loving those droplets. Thank you for sharing with us.

    Your Tag is brilliant CAS with Bling very clever design. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI Chrissie - your journal page is perfect for our theme, great watery background ..Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, Chrissie...I'm trying to catch up from the week. I love your tag and it's perfect for a day here. We are actually having warnings of sleet, which is something exciting in these neck of the woods (SE Texas).

    What a sweet journal gift! I love your Aquarius page...the watery distressed background came out perfectly, and the bubbles are a nice touch.

    Blessings,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Chrissie :-) a fab journal page. Love the colour and watery effect of the Distress inks. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. brilliant watery page, perfect for our challenge! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design