Moo Mania and Tag

Hello Friends and Followers and a warm welcome to my latest follower-lovely to have you join me here at Jumbled Crafts.

Got a busy day ahead so I thought I had better get going with a post and there will be another later when we have the next challenge for Artful Times coming up.


At Moo Mania this time the theme is Africa. Don't be misled by the Moo bit as now you can make anything you like whether it has a MOO or not--all you have to do is to follow the theme.

This was difficult to photograph as it wouldn't stand up. I rested it against my pot pig which was hand made by special needs children and I love it.

I made an ATC which is made with two images fused together in Paint Shop Pro--I also had to use Animation Shop to remove the background of the image with many things on it. I added a Moo to the bottom with brads and some cotton.

My next project is for Tag Along where the theme for this week is winter trees


I used Distress stains to cover the tag as a background then used part of an old rubber stamp to to give the background more depth.

The trees image in the foreground is from Beccy's Place. She is a lovely artist and seems to have a free digi image for every occasion-I love this trees one. I found the quote on Google and thought it was right for this challenge. I have had the little wooden leaves for ages but not sure of the make. If you know who makes them can you tell me in a comment please.

Have a great day everyone and hope you will pop back to see what I made for my DT piece at Artful Times

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Love your two creations Chrissie ! And the sentiment on the tag too ! And your pot pig of course !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your trees tag - what a great quote! The leaves might be Prima Wood Icons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two completely brilliant makes, Chrissie - I adore your tree full of masks, with colours that give off the heat of the African veldt. And the tag is wonderful - the layered trees are just perfect in the background and the foreground - love both these!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fantastic makes, love the rich vibrant colours and details on the African piece.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love your TREE Tag Chrissie .. living in the forrest-Quater of Austria it speaks to my soul!
    AND....

    YOUR vibrant AMAZING african piece is ROCKING!
    Thank you so much for supporting the MOO MANIA CHALLENGE Chrissie!
    Have a good weekend!
    hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your work for Africa the colours are gorgeous and the winter trees is lovely as well x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag and Africa piece, love that sweet pot pig, too! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this sentiment--beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo gorgeous, Chrissie.

    Have a wonderful Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just brilliant love them both :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought your pig pot was the moo - lol, love the fab bright colours and the star brads finish it off perfectly and your trees on the tag look fantastic

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two gorgeous projects Chrissie, love the colours of the first one, and the design of the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love how your imagination is soaring. The way you hung the "Africa" sign with the stars is quite fun and engaging. Great piece. And your tree tag is quite charming. I like your charming composition and images.

    Blessings for a full creative day,

    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. The two pieces are great. The idea of ​​the map of Africa is very interesting, I love the colors and details.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great quote on tag, Chrisse!
    ATC and Moo, both are great! perfect choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I feel very home here with your wonderful creations! Coming over MooMania and love what I see ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design