Inchie and Tag

Hello Everyone. Always good to have people drop in to see what is on offer at Jumbled Crafts. Please say hello if you have the time.

This week for Every Inchie Monday I took the easy route with the Alice Blue challenge. It seems that time is racing by after my crafty break and I am playing catch-up.


I made a little blue hat a for the Artful Times challenge a a few days ago so I thought I would shrink the picture of that and decoupage it for my first inchie of the year. Already started my chart for the year and this does stand out so I am pleased.


This is my tag for Tag Tuesday this week where the theme is shelter or home. I just love bird houses so I made my tag into one. The image I used is part of a free image I have had for a long time. I coloured the background with some home made spray paint them stamped all over it and drew the hole for the birds to go into their home. The tie is some black wool material with little hearts stuck on the ends. The lace at the bottom is coloured with a Promarker.

I would also like to enter this at Moo Mania where the theme is birds and you don't even have to include a Moo on your pieces now--you can make anything you like so long as it follows the theme.

Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Stylish inchie - beautifully done! Great tg with so much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inchie, you hat is a wonderful choice of image! The tag is wonderful, too. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This inchie is so so sweet Chrissie ! And I love your tag ! Love the colours... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful artwork Chrissie .. the tag is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work with the little hat on your inchie and I love your beautiful tag. Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for the inchie, and so beautifully done. Love the tag too - like a tattooist's calling card. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow everyone is doing blue this week!! Great inchie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your little blue hat. Are they supposed to go over the edges? I don't know as I am new to this art form. The tag is very nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your mini version of the blue hat - especially with that pop of dimension - and the tag is just lovely... what a delight of an image, and I love the flourishy background and the hearts.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, time is running. Love your inchie and your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous bird house tag, love the inchie as well.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the inchie, nice to be able to use 1 project for 2. The tag was adorable as well. love the banner. great job

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Chrissie, thank you for your warm welcome at Tag Tuesday, and for your lovely comment. As I commented before, I love your tag. All the colors are gorgeous but the background color is one of my favorites...so peaceful.
    Have a lovely day.
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw your hat on AT, what a good idea to shrink it for the inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved your hat when it's the original shape, but even on your inchie, so pretty! And your tag is simply wowzers! Awesome! Hugs, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Chrissie! I have been meaning to pop by for a while to thank you for all the lovely comments that you leave on my blog, I truly appreciate them all x

    I am loving the idea of putting all your lovely inchies together the way you have, they look amazing!!!! As does your work in general.

    Thank you again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. By the way....that hat you made is GORGEOUS!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. The time is already flying this year isn't Chrissie but you always seem to produce great work, well done.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  19. So nice, Chrissie...and I agree, Love should fill every home.

    Hugs,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are brilliant Chrissie, I love your bird house xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your inchie Chrissie - a great idea and your tag is wonderful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab inchie & tag Chrissie

    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design