Digital Collage

Hello Friends and followers and anyone else who finds their way to Jumbled Crafts. Looks like being a crafting day today as the rain seems to have come to stay-could be sunny later though. Every the optimist :)

Yesterday I found Collage Obsessions Challenge Blog and I haven't a clue how I found them but I am so pleased that I did. You can do any sort of work so long as it follows the theme but why I was pleased was because they accepted digital creations. It is a long time since I did a purely digital creation and I really enjoying doing this sort of thing so I am hoping to join in the challenges there and get inspiration from the others.

The challenge this time is the 'in colour of the moment' which is 'Radiant Orchid.' 


Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Chrissie - and I want those boots! Would love going out in them! Have fun with your new challenge! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ! You never cease to amaze me Chrissie ! This is so so beautiful ! You rock Lady !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great , wouldn't know where to start with digital collage ! Love those boots! X hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very purple. Very regal!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. I loved your comment about the Werther's. The original Grandad was an actor called Arnold Peters, who played Jack Woolley in the Archers. But I knew him as Peter Gadd, chairman of the Civic Society in Wellingborough when I worked then in the 1980s. I bought Werther's because of him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These always amaze me, only because I have no idea how to do them and they always look stunning.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is one of my fave colours (to wear!) and you have combined everything so wonderfully Chrissie, love this! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a fabulous collage, love those boots.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning Chrissie. Love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, the color variations are so lovely, Chrissie. You did beautifully. My sister would just love that shade of purple.

    Blessings for more creating,

    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous digital collage in a fabulous colour love it Chrissie.
    Might just have to pop in and take a look at the challenge!

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - that's amazing, Chrissie - such cool images (the DM boots get a wow all of their own), and beautifully layered up (however one does it digitally...)
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous Chrissie - I too love those boots.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing, I wouldn't have a clue where to start with this kind of thing. I love the images you have chosen, and beautifully put together xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design