Tag and Atc

Hi All, nice to have you visit Jumbled Crafts today. Everyone seems to be busy at the moment so thank you for finding time to pop in.

This week at Tag Along the subject is Hearts.


I cut out a tag from some card with music on it and distressed it with various colours. Then I cut-out hearts with a punch and coloured them with spray paints. I just got a set from Dylusions, they have been on order for a while and came from the US via Germany so they are well travelled. I used the shapes where I had cut out the hearts as a stencil to put more hearts on the background.

The next project I did yesterday was an ATC for Wicked Wednesday where the theme this week is Friendship.


This is for my friends everywhere who have helped me become who I am and the crafty ones who have helped me to 'grow' in Blogland'

I splashed the background and printed on the quote then stamped the 'love your friends' and added punched shapes in mirror card. Thanks to Alison I have changed the bottom of the ATC as it did say the wrong author of the quote. Must admit at the time I didn't think The Bard wrote it but I found it on Google :(

Have a wonderful day and a great weekend-lots of sport on telly so I am happy :)

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. Gorgeous tag and ATC, and love the quote you have used. Just got back from a looong walk here, so need some coffee now! Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, love the colourful flower. Have a great weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, love the flower made with the hearts.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tag Chrissie :) great quote too :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great creations Chrissie ! Love the quote ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hearts tag, Chrissie - with lovely music in the background. And the sentiment on the ATC is great (though I'd have to question its authenticity as Shakespeare, I fear!!).

    Hope you're having a great weekend.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your funky hearts tag, Chrissie - and your friendship atc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the vibrant colors of heart, Chrissie. brilliant idea of heart flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chrissie, both your pieces are wonderful! I love the colors you used, and the sentiment on the ATC is so true. I do love and appreciate my friends...including you, dear one.

    Blessings on your creativity,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design