Inchie and Moos

Nice to have you drop into Jumbled Crafts and I hope your day is going well. A bit dark and damp here so far but I am hopeful. :)

At Every Inchie Monday this week the subject is Rope. It is always amazing to see what people make for the challenges. It certainly stretches the mind to fit it onto just a one inch square.


I did a messy painted background then made a coiled rope from some string.To make it look used I dabbed it with Distressed Ink.

*******************

At Moo Mania the challenge this time is Tools. I thought which tools we use most and they are the ones for the garden.

 The background is a photograph taken in our garden last year and I stapled the tools onto it after adding the apt phrase. I am going to give this to Vic to pin on the back of the shed door as he works so hard in the garden all year round.

Have a lovely day everyone

Chrissie x



Comments

  1. great little inchie :) and love you moo's they work with you photo :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your inchie and the moos are gorgeous, great idea to give it to Vic, too, to honour his hard work! Hugs,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great makes all of them Chrissie, that inchie looks so arty and somehow they all go really well together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice coiling of the rope :-) but those tools take the biscuit, they are fab!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. what fab ideas! And I like your MOO entry so much - thank you Chrissie they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inchie, love the way you've used colour

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great inchie. You put lots of thought into that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your rope inchie. That was the other idea after I decidet for my knot.
    Love your tools too. They look quite 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the earthy feel to this post - first the very workmanlike rope (the inking works so well), and then those fabulous tools. Love them both!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are brilliant Chrissie, I love how you've coiled your string/rope, it looks so realistic, and your moo is fabulous, you have a lovely garden xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely inchie Chrissie, and love the moos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic makes, love the tools and the lovely garden card.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the distressed look, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always adore your creations Chrissie ! You are so creative ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey, I've chosen same tools! :) but your take is more beautiful on moo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't think you could have got such a lovely coil on a one inch square - excellent well done and I love your moos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely coiled rope, I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design