Doors


Hello Everyone. - hope your week is going well. I don't seem to have posted much this week and today we have been on the train to Hull and had an amazing day. Lots of photographs taken by Vic so I will see what he has taken and post some another day.


At Art Journal Journey the theme this time is Door/s. I decided to be a bit more adventurous with my page designs so I am hoping that it looks ok


Lots of gesso, stamping, a sentiment on acetate and even some real flowers that I pressed. It is now stuck in my journal and maybe next time I will brave enough to do this straight into the journal :)

Thank you for popping in today

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. OOh Wow chrissie,your Door collage its Amaizing,love the colors and the old Door with the Stamps on it,wonderful,love it!!!

    Greetings Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Chrissie, really fantastic! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This this wonderful page! Especially I like this amazing door and your natural flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page! So interesting and so much to see - I really love it and the flowers are fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous collage page, so many things to look at closer.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW ! This is what I call art ! Fantastic collage Chrissie, I love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Chrissie... this is an AWESOME collage... fantastic!!

    You are a great journaler... and you can be brave in future.. you can turn every page you don't like.. that's "your" journal ..and it's enough paper out there..
    we learn so much with every single page - don't forget this Chrissie!

    BE BRAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know how you feel about sometimes doing things outside the journal and sticking them in. It is easy to doubt ourselves. With practice we become braver - or at least stop bemoaning when we 'mess up' and see it instead as an opportunity.
    I love that weathered door :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good fun collage, Chrissie, I do like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your page turned out super with that great red door and more!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design