Tag Tuesday and Artful Times

Hello Everyone. I hope you all have a great day and thank you for popping in.

At Tag Tuesday this week the theme is Halloween and at Artful Times Spooktacular so I decided to combine my effort for both challenges.


I made the background for this tag in Paint Shop Pro then added a haunted House image that I found on Google and it was free to use.

The other things I drew in black Promarker and highlighted here and there with white pen. The charm and the tile I have had for a while in my bits and bobs box. My Halloween ideas have run dried I think.

Love Chrissie x





Comments

  1. Just fantastic Chrissie ! I love the colours and the little charm ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gorgeous, just love the colours! I have a 'new' twinset in purple (from the charity shop), I think I will wear it for Halloween! Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag, so Spooky with loads of details.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant looking tag Chrissie, love it to bits! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks brilliant Chrissie!
    the most amazing effect is that he has a squared soul...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous - very eerie indeed Chrissie

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great tag, Chrissie.

    Whooaaahhh,

    Marianne xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag Chrissie, love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Chrissie, you have some great purples - nicely spooky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chrissie. This is spookilishesly Halloween! Fabulous tag. Love the skeleton. Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the depth you have achieved here Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulously spooky tag.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant work! Love the strong colours and the creep skull in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Chrissie that's a brilliant tag love the colours and its creepy to. Hugs Sandra XXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! The house , the lit up windows, the skelly rising from the house - ooh! Spooky!
    Brill tag.
    Thanks for joining me at Artful Times - Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh what a spooky tag....it's just perfect, love the colours!! Hugs Ann xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design