Something Christmassy

'Good Day All' and a warm welcome to my newest follower-always great to have anyone drop in when they have time

I rarely even think about Christmas cards until December but with my new found hobby of patchwork I thought I had better start early as one card takes ages to make in this medium and I would like to make a few for if possible.

At Papertake Weekly the theme this week is 'Oh Christmas Tree'.


I made a very simple design as I am so new to patchwork. Then I did my first attempt at quilting a background for this Christmas Card. First of many I hope. So far I have only done hand stitching but hope to master patchwork on my sewing machine soon.

I am going to be really brave and link this to the wonderful patchwork blog Hibiscus Stitches where you are invited to show something you made for Christmas each month.



Have a lovely day

Chrissie x



Comments

  1. Totally gorgeous Chrissie ! You are so clever ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - what a treasure! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oww that's nice Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely Chrissie.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh all them stitches, you have sooo much patience!!!

    Great make Chrissie xxx

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever patchwork tree, and I love the patterned quilting in the background - it adds wonderful texture.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty Christmas card, lovely quilting around the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chrissie it's so gorgeous, what a wonderful card! Thanks for linking with CTTY, come back & join me any time you like! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW... this card looks fantastic! I would be only too happy to receive one..so yes make more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design