One Flower Wednesday

Hello Dear Friends and Followers. Can't believe it is Wednesday already as I don't seem to have done much crafting at all so far. Have a nice long list of challenges ready to think about so hopefully I will be able to make more during the rest of this week.

I do like to join in at One Flower Wednesday where Karen is the host-thank you Karen for starting me off on my patchwork journey with this wonderful idea. I found it by accident and I am so pleased that I did.

I have been sewing and making something from my hexie flowers but it will take a while longer to finish it.

I realised that I couldn't just keep on sewing flowers forever and not do something with them so I got an idea when I visited Helen's Blog. I hadn't fathomed out a way to join the flowers together but I thought if I stitched them onto squares I could join the squares--thanks Helen for the inspiration.

Have wonderful day everyone

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Wow! This looks great, glad you have found a solution! Have fun with your crafting, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Chrissie ! Your patchwork flowers are fantastic ! Clever girl ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful patchwork flowers in beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic patchwork flowers dear Chrissie..wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work on your quilt Chrissie ! Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic flowers, love the square joined, it will be a beautiful quilt.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flower garden is looking great Chrissie, thanks for the lovely compliment. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Chrissie, your flower garden is a delight. You are so talented, and I think this would make a lovely bed quilt, or lap quilt. I just love all the different fabric choices you're using. Keep having fun creating.

    Sending love and hugs,
    Marianne xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! The flowers pop on the white background.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design